What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello

Eelementary

Post Whore
Welcome friend!

This is the forum where women ask guys out on dates.

Where they post bikini photos of themselves.

And I'm sure lots of other stuff happens too...

Rustay

Juniors
Eelementary said:
Welcome friend!

This is the forum where women ask guys out on dates.

Where they post bikini photos of themselves.

And I'm sure lots of other stuff happens too...

:? Get his hopes up why dont ya

jed

First Grade
welcome to the forum bennyhornby

who do you support? did you know there's a player with the same name as you, I bet people tell you that all the time.

Stranger

Coach
Rustay said:
go lay by the bay, make things out of clay, i think i may

:lol::lol:

Welcome, Here is a tip, stay away from wankers... such as anyone with the covell brigade in their signature...

The Colonel

Immortal
jed said:
welcome to the forum bennyhornby

who do you support? did you know there's a player with the same name as you, I bet people tell you that all the time.

I'm going to have a guess and say he is new to league and he wants to find a new team to support and I reckon he might even have a brother....

What do you reckon jed?

jed

First Grade
How about the Celtics???

Oh no, wait, they're not league.

Well I'm sure he's got no end of questions to ask to assist him in making up his mind.

Good luck Benny. Oh, and a tip, stay away from quarter pounders, you'll ruin your diet.

bennyhornby

Juniors
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahhahahahahah f**k lachie (sixtynines) a dick head we made this acount at his house he told me about it f**k what an idiot im gonna f**k him up lol

Latest posts