What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help for fitness please.

Fin077

Juniors
Here's my advice......Dont take advice from people on a forum that you dont know.

Go to the library or your local gym, use the net to do some research, talk to your club who I'm sure would have someone that can help you.

You dont know who you'll come across on a forum like this, there's all sorts or people out there that will profess to know the answers, but without knowing you and where you're at in terms of fitness etc, dont really know what the question is.

Good luck buddy.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
have to laugh

you give him advice to not take advice off a forum...you fool haha

i say yes ask the questions...but as i told thomas, first those who do give advice need to ask questions.

Thomas

First Grade
have to laugh

i say yes ask the questions...but as i told thomas, first those who do give advice need to ask questions.

Aren't you the boss of the forum.

:lol:

Fin077

Juniors
have to laugh

You're the fool....the kid's looking for answers and from an unreliable source....I simply gave an opinion on more reliable avenues he could take that may benefit him. Meanwhile, you decide you want to come on and call people names.

Last edited:

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
wow didnt actually know you were a chick...great numbers then! well done

i guess with a username mark rudd, just figured you were a guy.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
i use paper weights, yes...but i also lift weights

although i do exercises that are one dimensional as it appears you do...i train using footy specific movements and core movements, lift alot of kettlebells. obviously still do heavy squats, deadlifts and bent over rows.

i know you are a 34yr old chick...but theres a few in the video who would fit, which chick are you in those clips, mark?

Latest posts