What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Me!

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
i finnally downloaded the NRL Demo last night, because before i didn't have a computer that was able to run it, but now i do :D, anyway problem is, when i open the game, it has all the music and sounds, BUT, theres no pictures of the game, just a little red box bouncing of each side saying "Sync. Out Of Range".

Did anyone else experience this problem?, and if so were you able to fix it, and if you fixed it, how did you?

HBG

Juniors
What type of Video card do you have?
Direct X version?
Windows OS Version?

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Yeah, either lower the res or the refresh rate.
Also if youre using an nvidia card, make sure youe got the latest detonator drivers or whatever they have for your card. You will probably get an increase in frame rate anyway so it would be worth it.

Mario

Juniors
ReplicatedGod and I sorted this out in PM.

Its a known problem with the demo and Windows XP. Unfortunately, there is not fix for the demo, except to wait for the full version :)

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
HBG said:
What type of Video card do you have?
Direct X version?
Windows OS Version?

1. nVidia GeForce4 64mb, already got the latest Detonator drives
2. Direct X 9.1b End Runtime
3. Windows XP Home Edition

i lowered the resolution, still same thing, so yeah no solution. I'll just stick with Mario and wait for the full version to be released.

thanks for your help anyway

sheep

Juniors
Before i reformatted my computer, sometimes mine use to display no picture but have sounds etc. I found if i restarted my computer and didnt open anything but the game it would then work (i know its a long shot).

Cheers
Sheep