What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help us out, guys.

St. Brett

Juniors
Hey!

Mother England?

You're all from England in this section, right?

Wondering if you could do me a favor and produce a photo of that fat guy with the big gut in the crowd from round one of the ESL in the game played between Rhino's and Hull F.C.

Can somebody find me a link or show me a photo of him please?

Cheers lads.

Brett.

deluded pom?

Coach
If you mean this season then Leeds haven't played Hull F.C. yet. If you mean previous seasons do you mean Oldham's finest, Barrie McDermott? :lol: :lol: :lol:

St. Brett

Juniors
The Leeds Rhino's first game the other day god damn it.

Big fat guy in the crowd.

Oh never mind.

I watched a game last night Warrington Wolves I believe.

The other mob kicked off and Michael Monahagn recieved and deceived and went the other way and Matt King ended up scoring an 80 yard try.

Great stuff.

NthKnight

St. Brett said:
The Leeds Rhino's first game the other day god damn it.

Big fat guy in the crowd.

Oh never mind.

I watched a game last night Warrington Wolves I believe.

The other mob kicked off and Michael Monahagn recieved and deceived and went the other way and Matt King ended up scoring an 80 yard try.

Great stuff.

The "fat guy in the crowd" was from the Leeds v Hull KC game. Apparently it was like 3 degrees and he was naked from the waist up.

Monaghan and King will dominate the ESL this year

deluded pom?

Coach
NthKnight said:
The "fat guy in the crowd" was from the Leeds v Hull KC game. Apparently it was like 3 degrees and he was naked from the waist up.

There's a big fat bald guy who's been following Sheff Wednesday for years. He strips to the waist when it's sub zero. Besides that, they're all fat ugly bastards in East Hull so it could have been anyone of them, even a woman! By the way who are Hull KC?

Evil Homer

Staff member
NthKnight said:

Hull KR!

KC is the name of Hull FC's stadium.