What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help

Mr_Smith

Juniors
league1908 said:
Sorry Mr Smith, not sure where you are going with this , I just noticed the info on the clubs website and bumped into Steve at the Poker Dome (who I must say was quite amused by all the gossip).
is that the same Steve O'Brien that I spoke too?

someone is going to be very RED faced with BARRON comments like that

someone has their wires crossed here.

hrundi99

First Grade
Different retail outlets can sell items at different pricepoints.

It's a free country.

You want a refund? Does that apply to everything you buy? Yeah mate I bought a schooner at a nightclub and it cost me $5 but I can get it at the bottlo for $3. Please give me my $2 back.

You're a drip...

2 True Blues

Coach
hrundi99 said:

It's a free country.

You want a refund? Does that apply to everything you buy? Yeah mate I bought a schooner at a nightclub and it cost me $5 but I can get it at the bottlo for $3. Please give me my $2 back.

You're a drip...

G ' Day Hrundi !!! ;-)

Ball_Licker

Juniors
hrundi99 said:

It's a free country.

You're a drip...
bottlos don't sell schooners!! when you grow up and are allowed out of your mother sight, you will find that out, until then keep you stack hat on and stay out of the rain, pack a hanky to wipe the dribble from your chin and just go about enjoying life in your padded cell

hrundi99

First Grade
Ball_Licker said:
bottlos don't sell schooners!! when you grow up and are allowed out of your mother sight, you will find that out, until then keep you stack hat on and stay out of the rain, pack a hanky to wipe the dribble from your chin and just go about enjoying life in your padded cell

As expected you've completely ignored the thrust of my post.

Pub, bottlo, whatever.

Once a drip, always a drip.

](*,)