What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Henry Perenara injury??

Avenger

Immortal
What bad luck! I thought he was one of our best forwards before coming off. Any news on his injury?

Hellsy

Immortal
He was on crutches when he left the sheds but they don't think it was too serious. Scans will reveal more.................

Stagger eel

Staff member
there was apparently no ice pack on the ankle after the game which means it could well be just a bad sprain.

Agent Mulder

Bench
SHIT! I cursed the poor bugger, I was sitting at the game with the missus and i said, Henry Perenara is going really well, A great buy & he is finally showing his potential etc etc, 5 mins later he hobbles off with an injury :x

Utey

Coach
I heard one of fox commentators say achilles tendon injury. But everything said here points to a bad sprain. Lets hope its not to bad. He was going well though.

MitchEel

Juniors
Its been revealed that there is no brake or fracture which is good. Upst to see him injured i tought he's been one of our best forwards and had just cemented his spot at lock.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
his best game for sure last night till he got injured

I believe we are his third club, but he seems to be settling in here pretty well

if this form continues, I cant see us letting him go to a fourth club

strider

Post Whore
he was going great last night.

isn't it funny how everyone was having palpatations over his brother pre-season, but now its him who is stepping up.

Utey

Coach
I agree. I have to admit I was so happy Marcus was coming and wasnt to excited about Henry but his stepped it up and ever since the Premier League Final last year his game has improved in leaps and bounds.

Its a shame he got injured. Now that he will be out for a few weeks I wonder what Smith will do for a lock ?? and If John Moriss is out, Will Brian Smith promote Marcus or Green to 5/8? After yesterday maybe Wagon should be kept in the 3/4 if he keeps it up.

I'd think we will see Robbo come into the 2nd row with Morrison to lock and If Morris gets done at the Judicary- Marcus or green to come in.

Utey

Coach
Marcus maybe, I dont think Smith would want to throw Green in the mix yet. But who knows. Green and Smith what a combo they would make.

Corbin

Juniors
i have been saying all preseason to play him...He is a very Talented Player, Dragons wasted him last year.

Hellsy

Immortal
HP apparently has some ligament damage and will be on the sidelines for a few weeks.....

Eelementary

Post Whore
chloe said:
I hope the injury isn't too bad. He's so good looking.

:lol:

So are our cheerleaders!

DAMN!

One hugged me after the game!

I was....Speechless....For the first time in my life!

:oops:

Latest posts