What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is some fun

SBD82

Coach
If one of us regular posters was to represent the Dragons Fans on this forum to the Saints board, who would you vote for to send?

Muzby you have my vote champ.
I’d send OT. We don’t often see eye to eye but he is absolutely relentless.

He’d wear down the other board members and have the run of the place within a week.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’d send OT. We don’t often see eye to eye but he is absolutely relentless.

He’d wear down the other board members and have the run of the place within a week.
The only downside would be at the grounds..

Pies & chips would be replaced with mashed pumpkin & prune juice..

Not to mention the changes he’d make to the toilets...

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Actually your right, Old timer would be ideal, sorry Muzby. It would be good if they had a rep for the fans in any discussions they have.

Gareth67

First Grade
Crikeys I would volunteer my beloved Ethel if she was eligible - I assure you she would not only have the beggars by their short and curlies, it she would twist them until they were bald like Mary ! :laughing:

BLM01

First Grade
Possm...with his whiteboard and blue marker pen. He would baffle them with theories, what if's and cap management. We would have the SOO team signed up and under the cap which i suppose is a good thing.
He can then have a one on one heart to heart with Basil in a private room and sack him personally.

Latest posts