What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here We Go Again. It's WWE Cost Cutting Time.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
n addition to Jim Ross confirming that Shad Gaspard has been released by WWE, the company has also confirmed that Luke Gallows, Vance Archer (former TNA star Lance Hoyt), Caylen Croft and WWE Divas Tiffany and Jillian Hall have been released.

Total list of WWE talent cut as of Friday, November 19:
* Shad Gaspard
* Luke Gallows
* Vance Archer
* Caylen Croft
* Tiffany
* Jillian Hall

http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1290195233

Nothing there that comes as too much of a surprise, although looking at that list they might as well just retire the tag team titles now.

Bulldog Force

Referee
They let Tiffany go? Wasn't she the ex ECW GM? Oh well, even more less eye candy for us then. Caylen Croft... pretty useless, didn't do much. Shad going was meaningless, now JTG better watch his back, because he'll almost certainly be next. Luke Gallows, well the SES broke up, meaning that he was sure to follow Serena. Looks like Joey Mercury could be in the next lot.

Gallows was getting a face push on Superstars, and the Dudebusters + Vance Archer were regulars there too.

They let Tiffany go? Wasn't she the ex ECW GM? Oh well, even more less eye candy for us then.

She chucked a spaz at a hotel right before SummerSlam (I think it was SummerSlam), belting her husband Drew MacIntyre around a bit. WWE didn't look too well on that

Bulldog Force

Referee
I preferred Gallows as the genius Festus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXDG2USLwnA&feature=related

I thought Vance Archer could have been utilised better
I know ay. The whole belling-ringing thing was hilarious :lol: Was his debut in the 2008 Royal Rumble and Jesse brought him to the ring covered in a blanket or something? And then at Wrestlemania that same year, Snopp Dogg rang the bell backstage and Festus went crazy and started chasing Santino around :lol:, and, in the moments leading up to it, this...

No way was Jesse + Festus entertaining. The only time I enjoyed their gimmick was when Miz + Morrison ripped on them after a match on SmackDown. Even The Hearthrobs were more entertaining than those two!

Big Pete

Referee
Shame about Gallows, I thought he moved pretty decently for a big guy and it just shows how much the E dropped the ball on the whole SES story.

The rest, eh there time had come. In the case of Jillian, her time had come A LONG time ago.

IanG

Coach
Isn't it enough that they have to stay in hotels that make the Formule 1 look like 5 star accommodation

Last edited:
They underused Jillian Hall so much. She had so much heat and was f**king hilarious doing it. The greatest diva of all time and she got no credit at all. shame.

Big Pete

Referee
SGL that's a good point you raise. Maybe this was her on-air contract and she'll soon be on her head trainer contract? It wouldn't be the first time a similar announcement has been made.

Agent Mulder

Bench
They underused Jillian Hall so much. She had so much heat and was f**king hilarious doing it. The greatest diva of all time and she got no credit at all. shame.

Very True, Even though im a Melina fan i did feel sorry for Jillian when Melina pinned her for her Divas title that she held for like 20 seconds.

Big Pete

Referee
She scrubbed up pretty well given what she looked like before entering the biz.

Wouldn't be the first diva who didn't get her due. Molly Holly, Jazz, Victoria and I'd even say Chyna doesn't get the credit she deserves.

Although in her case I think it's her own fault, the E really can't afford to put somebody with so many famous demons on a pedastal.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Luke Gallows = Festus = Fake Kane. You guys remember that?

Anyway, IMO, Gallows was cool. Good in-ring skills and not bad on the stick.

What ever happened to Mike Knox? I liked that guy.

Big Pete

Referee
Was released earlier this year.

Definite shame, thought he had a great look and could've really brought something to the Smackdown roster with the right feud.

Latest posts