What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He's Back! My God, Parra are rooted now.

Vin Fizz

Bench
How will Sandow go with a flat attacking style? Hell have not time to look at the cameras now!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Every reserve grader in Australia just duested their boots off.
One marker, centres not needed, halfbacks are jsut athletes not footballers etc etc.
Get off my bus gus!!

hahah pharken hell.

As we are Sharks fans who are still reeling from the damage he caused to our club, I hope Parramatta see our posts & stop it before its too late.!!!

I thought the blokes at Parramatta would have noticed the collateral damage done at our joint and at the Chooks. Maybe they have short memories or are just plain stupid.

Its nice to see a topic where everyone agrees. So maybe Anderson had a use after all in uniting the fans.

carcharias

Immortal
how is the part where it mentions him helping Sandow?

fug me dead!!!!

how could they think anything of the sort?

Anderson will destroy whatever is left of Sandows natural ability and flare.

Feej

First Grade
0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.JPG

spider

Coach
I thought the blokes at Parramatta would have noticed the collateral damage done at our joint and at the Chooks. Maybe they have short memories or are just plain stupid.
their CEO has never worked in either industry for the business group

the choice is amusing but certainly not a surprise in that respect

Feej

First Grade
All they need now is to give Barry Pierce a job, and it'll all work out for them.

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
I don't like saying bad things about Noddy - he's a decent fella - but FMD how we punted Preston for him and Anderson's archaic attacking structure I'll never know.

snoozer

Bench
f**king anderson - the merkiniest of all merkins.

i hope he get a chronic case of piles and some sort of syndrome that requires him to wear a nappy at all times.