What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey dudes i'm totally new here

surfsup

Juniors
checked out the forum and it seemed pretty gnarly so i joined up. been a big parra supporter all my life and looking forward to participating in the chat. my favourite player is tim smith and i don't care much for steve greige.

ps. does anyone here like to surf?

Gday.

I used to surf at North Narrabeen as a kid. Godparents lived down the road - near the new footy club. Opp the high school.

Where do you surf?

Hellsy

Immortal
surfsup said:
i'm not a member but i don't live close to parramatta.

You dont have to live close at all, we have people that live in whole other countries.

Check out my thread and PM me if you are interested. Its worth it for the badge and the annual report!

surfsup

Juniors
NorthShoreEel said:
Gday.

I used to surf at North Narrabeen as a kid. Godparents lived down the road - near the new footy club. Opp the high school.

Where do you surf?
i'm up terrigal way. i'm not the best surfer but i love surfer boys :D

pj marshal, i'm obsessed with the band mcfly. i also like my chemical romance and michael jackson. have you ever heard of them?

PJ Marshal

Coach
surfsup said:
i'm up terrigal way. i'm not the best surfer but i love surfer boys :D

pj marshal, i'm obsessed with the band mcfly. i also like my chemical romance and michael jackson. have you ever heard of them?

i have heard of all 3

dont know much about McFly they are british or something arent they

surfsup

Juniors
Hellsy said:
You dont have to live close at all, we have people that live in whole other countries.

Check out my thread and PM me if you are interested. Its worth it for the badge and the annual report!
okay hellsy i'll check it out soon.

fish eel

Immortal
PJ Marshal said:
ffs hellsy your hell bent on recruitment

the army should employ her

bremerwantsu.jpg

Welcome to the forum anyway Layne. I think your a great surfer.

Six time world surfing champion Layne Beachley will headline an impressive list of speakers at the Parramatta Eels inaugural Ladies in League Luncheon, at Rosehill Gardens on Wednesday 25 August, 2004.

The Ladies in League Luncheon will take a light hearted look at Rugby League through the eyes of women. There will be a fashion parade sponsored by Castle Towers, along with a Celebrity Forum that will discuss the issues confronting our game, while Layne will talk about the secrets of her success.

“I’ve been a rugby league fan all my life and I’m really excited about speaking at a League function, which is aimed at women. I think it’s great that the Eels are tailoring events to suit female fans and I’m sure the lunch will be a great success. I’d encourage any ladies out there who love their footy, or any sport for that matter, to come along, have a laugh and enjoy the day,” Beachley said.

Layne’s involvement with the Club stretches back to the early 1990’s when her then coach Rob Rowland Smith was the Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Parramatta Eels.

surfsup

Juniors
PJ Marshal said:
its not as bad as the band mcfly lmao, surfsup they are pretty lame you have to agree
i will not agree at all. they are better than all that gangster rnb and rap crap you hear all the time nowadays

PJ Marshal said:
mcfly_1024.jpg

thats McFly lol
They look like they are trying to squeeze something out...

Was this photo taken in a photolab outside of coles Erina on the weekend. I swear these dropkicks look familiar.

Latest posts