What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Everyone... A Falcon Fan here!

Funky_Willsy

Juniors
Hey partay people!

I' new to here, an I thought I'd pop in and say hello.
I'm a Falcon all the way, I just hope Mike doesnt hurt himself again this season... Because if he does it will because of his stupid attitude of "I won't slide, It isn't right, you should be tackled in order to go down!"

But eh, hello, anyways!

Paullyboy

Coach
Gday mate how are ya.

I hate the Falcons but good to have one of your kind on board. If you are interested I think we are still looking for one more team in our fantasy NFL comp (see the other thread for details).

legend

Coach
The Falcons now have Alex Gibbs as their offensive line coach and he is a champ.

Welcome BTW. :)

sunny

*chanting* BRONCOS! BRONCOS! BRONCOS!.....GOOD TO SEE WE ARE GETTING SO MANY DENVER FANS IN HERE! GO THE MIGHTY BRONCOS!

chileman

Coach
The Raiders will send the Broncos back to the Rockies with their tails between their legs :D Welcome to all the newbies....look forward to the new season! :clap:

sunny

pffffft......the Broncs will send the tired old Faiduhs back to Oakland in their wheelchairs via FedEx!

Paullyboy

Coach
Oh yeh well the Vikings will send you all nice, glossy christmas cards with flowers and a tactful note wishing you all the best for the season