What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey Manly

eel power

Juniors
hineyrulz said:
you show your face in here after getting beaten by 12 men and clark in your pocket and that's the best you can come up with :lol:
:lol::lol: Yes Maybe they should go back into their own forum and whinge & gloat in there all they like and leave us Parra fans alone.

Good win Parra that's 6 in a row now and let's hope we can make it 7 when we play the Dragons on Friday night.

MSIH

Bench
KevinArnold said:
Manly can't play. You should know, 9 years and done stuff all.

Congratulations on the most geniused post here, which is quite an achievement, let me tell you.

Stop disrespecting an all time TV legend.

MSIH

Bench
lucablight said:
I would argue that Moimoi is more important to the Eels than Kite to the Sea Eagles.

Moi Moi is an animal who should be rubbed out of the game. Cheap, cheap shot.

Kite > Moi Moi by quite a fair margin.

Stagger eel

Staff member
lol

they've been beating their chest and wanking their dicks all week and only Scottyj has found some courage in another thread to congratulate us.

where's Mr "I'll be here after the game, even if Parra win" CliffyIsGod?

MSIH

Bench
eel_man70 said:
More
S..t
In
Head

I'd edit that one if you can buddy.

Hurriflatch said:
I hope Kite is out for the year he deserves it after taking a dive

Haha, I don't know what you're getting at. You're either attempting to be funny, or you're simple.

MSIH

Bench
Why didn't you go J. Smith > Orford? What was the point putting their value in?

For the record, yes Smith for 80k is a better situation than Orford for 580k. Doesn't change the fact Orford is a better halfback, and Jeremy Smith is a nuffy.

lucablight

First Grade
MSIH said:
Why didn't you go J. Smith > Orford? What was the point putting their value in?

For the record, yes Smith for 80k is a better situation than Orford for 580k. Doesn't change the fact Orford is a better halfback, and Jeremy Smith is a nuffy.

So your side was beaten by one with a nuffy for a halfback.

Nutzcraw

Juniors
Fui Fui Moi Moi better than Brent Kite????

Ok now i've heard it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times has Meow Meow played for NSW??

How many city or country jumpers has Meow Meow had??

I don't even know if the clowns aussie.. but if he's not than he can't even represent a 2nd tier nation

I will say that he's had a good year and has come on leaps and bounds since leaving the bunnies... but mate.. don't even bother throwing him in the class of Kite

Mark my words: FUI FUI MEOW MEOW WILL NEVER PLAY FOR NSW!

P.S - This reply is reffering too the claims that MEOW MEOW is better than Kite... as far as the game goes.. congrats