What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey Manly

Stagger eel

Staff member
QldEagle01 said:
Listening to all you self pitying para suporters whinge even though you won. Its a crack up. Like a Civil War regardless of win loose or draw.

actually, we had a great time on saturday night...how did you celebrate? ;-)

eelsta

Bench
QldEagle01 said:
Listening to all you self pitying para suporters whinge even though you won. Its a crack up. Like a Civil War regardless of win loose or draw.

Why are we self pitiying, we won remember 31-18 with only 12 players for 30 minutes:lol:

Oh and as for whinging look no further than your captain:roll:

But then all manly's captains are wingers arn't they

JOB 3:14

Juniors
The win should be dedicated to bozo fulton who thanked brian smith last year for letting, witt/dunley/heckenberg and donald go.
these players havent exactly set manly on fire since they left parra.

cheers bozzo, you can have them.
we will throw in lyon for you as well and any other players we wish to discard.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
QldEagle01 said:
I dont care if we win or loose to be honest, at least im not a Parramatta Fan.
it's bad enough that your a queenslander but your a manly supporter as well :crazy: you have massive problems :)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Onan the barbarian said:
5 Sea Eagles 20 11 9 0 24

8 Eels 19 9 10 0 22
you've had 3 days since your arse whooping and that's still the best you could come up with. :crazy: lame very lame about as good as manly's effort effort on sat nite :)

caylo

Bench
yer i'd have no problem addmitting that kennedy is better than robo, just like you guys would have no problem addmitting hindy is better than them all.
ditto with moimoi, kite is better than him, but cayless is better than them both. ps, moimoi hits it up harder, hits harder... he is alot better than kite ;)
kite can represent NSW all he wants, when they need 2rowers like masson to cover for their lack of quality props. with bailey, Omealy, Ryles all out at 1 stage who else is there. God you go as far as to say jason king would get a mention... just shows how much they have relyed on nuffies like kite :)

lucablight

First Grade
MSIH said:
Um, last time I checked a Rugby League game is played between two teams of 17.

Gee some of you blokes are slow.

How ironic....I said your team was beaten by a team with a nuffy for a halfback. :lol:

mickdo

Coach
I know why they're still here. It's cos there's no 'Bye' forum to go and annoy people in for next weekend.

KevinArnold

Juniors
Geez, theres more Manly supporters on this forum after a loss to the Eels then at any other time since I've been here. This loss cut deep IMHO :lol:

Ryan

Juniors
Ok guys - I'm a Manly fan, and put it to you like this:-

You had Wade Mckinnon, Michael Vella, Timana Tahu, Tsoulos, Tim Smith, Paul Stringer all out from what was the starting team at the begginning of this year.

The better team won on the night fair and square. You looked better coached, better drilled, and had a stronger desire than we appeared to have.

I'm bitterly dissapointed by that loss, and I just can't see when your next loss is going to come from. Well done for sticking with it lads.

Jason Taylor is a very, very fine coach (I used to be a Bears fan).

Well done fellas...and you get bragging rights for the next 12 months (ouch).

Parra are Finals bound in 06. All power to you.

Hellsy

Immortal
Yay!!
Thanks Ryan!!!! :D :D
I like happy positive and nice people.

Great game by Manly as well, they wanted it... it just wasnt to be

lucablight

First Grade
Ryan said:
Ok guys - I'm a Manly fan, and put it to you like this:-

You had Wade Mckinnon, Michael Vella, Timana Tahu, Tsoulos, Tim Smith, Paul Stringer all out from what was the starting team at the begginning of this year.

The better team won on the night fair and square. You looked better coached, better drilled, and had a stronger desire than we appeared to have.

I'm bitterly dissapointed by that loss, and I just can't see when your next loss is going to come from. Well done for sticking with it lads.

Jason Taylor is a very, very fine coach (I used to be a Bears fan).

Well done fellas...and you get bragging rights for the next 12 months (ouch).

Parra are Finals bound in 06. All power to you.

Fui is a huge loss and I think we might have a bit of trouble against the Dragons.

RAM

Juniors
QldEagle01 said:
I dont care if we win or loose to be honest, at least im not a Parramatta Fan.

Well if your at least over 5 yrs old, you must really be used to and like losing!:sarcasm:

Ryan

Juniors
lucablight said:
Fui is a huge loss and I think we might have a bit of trouble against the Dragons.

Dragons without Gasnier? You've got the game in the bag !!! They have been touched up 2 weeks straight by teams including Canberra.