What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey...

~FiTzYdUdE 02~

Juniors
hey everyone, im new

i go for the roosters and my fave player is fitzy and i have a banner that says "fitzy the super boot"

im looking foward to posting on this forum in the future

fitz02

roosterboy60

Juniors
~FiTzYdUdE 02~ said:
hey everyone, im new

i go for the roosters and my fave player is fitzy and i have a banner that says "fitzy the super boot"

fitz02

Welcome Fitzydude I hope you enjoy your stay here we are all great friends in the Roosters forum and we like to have fun. Enjoy :D

Hey Fiztydude, welcome to the forums. If you need any help with anything just message any of the forum members here and we'll gladly help out.

P.S. How GOOD is Fitzy :D

Fibroman

First Grade
~FiTzYdUdE 02~ said:
hey everyone, im new

fitz02

Fitzydude. Do doubt you are another one of these sunsilk base elements sniffing, caffe latte sipping twits. Fitzy is the most overrated 2nd rower in the game at the moment, if not ever. The bloke is a plodder, and shouldn't be in the Australian side. Simple as that. Go the Panthers.

Red Bear

Referee
fibro man said:
~FiTzYdUdE 02~ said:
hey everyone, im new

fitz02

Fitzydude. Do doubt you are another one of these sunsilk base elements sniffing, caffe latte sipping twits. Fitzy is the most overrated 2nd rower in the game at the moment, if not ever. The bloke is a plodder, and shouldn't be in the Australian side. Simple as that. Go the Panthers.
I dont think so, Fitzgibbon is an awesome player and probly the best around apart from maybe Morley.

roosterboy60

Juniors
fibro man said:
~FiTzYdUdE 02~ said:
hey everyone, im new

fitz02

Yeah ok whatever mate. Why don't you go back to the Panthers forum and post there and leave us alone.

Fibroman

First Grade
roosterboy60 said:
fibro man said:
~FiTzYdUdE 02~ said:
hey everyone, im new

fitz02

Yeah ok whatever mate. Why don't you go back to the Panthers forum and post there and leave us alone.

I just want to educate you twits. Your tri colours are a very, very, very, ordinary football side. Take Fittler and Morley out of your team and : hello spoon!

Fibroman, please read your pm's.

Fitzydude, you are welcome here anytime. Please ignore posters like Fibroman, in fact League Unlimited has an Ignore Function that you can select for people just like Fibroman.

ozzie

Bench
peoples - fibroman is a week kneed nerd... there is no need to answer his pathetic posts - can I suggest to you all - forget him - it is called ignore button and just put him on your ignore list.

If he keeps these post up - I would suggest you look for them in can 13 - or file 13

fibroman - your boys went well in the last test - hmmm - did you have any playing?? Ricketson 2 trys - Fitzy - the best second rower kicked two pressure goals...

hmm tell us all about your guys what did they do...oh shit forgot again - you had none playing

Anderson had it right - call in anyone don't leave us with panther players...

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
~FiTzYdUdE 02~ said:
and its great to see fitzy winning matches for his country now:D:D:D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A belated welcome. Watch out for ozzie and that RoostarGirl. :shock: ;-) :D

Hey Fitzdude don't listen to BP your safe you follow the Roosters :lol: :lol:

Welcome Fitzydude....nice to have you join us :D

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
The Backpacker said:
~FiTzYdUdE 02~ said:

Hey Fitzdude don't listen to BP

I don't know about you 8) but I tend to read posts, not listen to them. ;-) :shock: :D

See FD - I warned you to watch out for this one. A prime example. She likes to confuse people. :p ;-) :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
RoostarGirl said:
The Backpacker said:
~FiTzYdUdE 02~ said:

Hey Fitzdude don't listen to BP

I don't know about you 8) but I tend to read posts, not listen to them. ;-) :shock: :D

See FD - I warned you to watch out for this one. A prime example. She likes to confuse people. :p ;-) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: gee I can't argue with logic :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe that you guys take the Fibrous Man seriously.

You know he only prowls your forum with the intention of winding you up.

When you stop taking the bait, he will stop throwing you a line, and fish elswhere.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Twizzle said:

When you stop taking the bait, he will stop throwing you a line, and fish elswhere.

He doesn't annoy us we just bite so he keeps making a fool of himself...quite simple actually :D

Fibroman

First Grade
Twizzle said:

Go to the top of the class Twizzle. ;-)