What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all

Ultima

Juniors
Greetings everyone :) As footy is finally returning soon I thought I should come back to at least one forum and I'm thinking this is currently number one :) I'm not going to have as much time as I have in the past but I'll still be chatting in here as much as possible and most certainly before and after all the games :)

So how was everyones off season? Did I miss anything interesting?

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Welcome Back! This is the place to be. You missed out on a hell of alot. But i wouldn't kno where to start, we did keep ourselves some how slightly amused. :D

Ultima

Juniors
Well someone with too much free time on their hands give me an overview then :) Or a least a quick run of the current issues, hehe.

greeneyed

First Grade
Do a bit of reading...!!!! The off season never ends and there have been zillions of Raiders stories discussed here........

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
lol The Leader of every1 in the forum. Kinda stupid game we had going. It was paulquinn at first...then i took it off him haha then raider 69 took it off me and now its been abolished. :lol:

Ultima

Juniors
Hehe, well I have been really busy and not keeping up with footy at all (I hate myself so much for that too). I mean I was just reading the Schifcofske interview post and said to myself "Lockyer is playing 5/8?" (please note I even LIVE in Brisbane)... I'm going to be reading for a LONG time... I'm really out of touch with everything that is happening outside of my current life I think.... So when are the US finally going to get rid of Saddam Hussein :lol: (OK not quite that out of touch but close!)

Ultima

Juniors
I'm trying but I'm also trying to use up the last of my available download for the month (Optus cable) so everything is going SLOW... Also I can't find the offical word on this new kicking rule (for conversions I assume) what's the go with that?

paulquinn49

Bench
Raider_69 said:
ultima is back!!
now where the f**k is BAY_56?!!@?!?!

Where do you think Bay56 is? He is currently at the home of champions where we all began our great posting careers. he has promised to call macca during the season and shall be back soon.

Ultima, during your absence I have become a even better poster than before. Which lead to a cruel assault on my forum captaincy. My thread titled "The Plan" was probably the best thread that will ever be created in any league forum around the world.

jed

First Grade
I don't know quinny, I tend to think that thickos' "Funny thing at the sevens" thread is the champion of late.

We also have 2 new mods, Raiders 2004 & myself.

But yeah, as #1 said we've been taunting the tigpies, and we still hate roosters.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think my challange on 2004 was the most intresting thing to come from this forum all off season

Latest posts