What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all

greeneyed

First Grade
However, my revolt against all forum captains carried the day and we are now back to anarchy. :D

greeneyed

First Grade
And I still think that the "Pet Cat Story" is a very underappreciated thread.... the only reason these other threads went into multiple pages was because they totally strayed off the topic and cannot be considered true threads....

Ultima

Juniors
Hehe thanks for the update and hello's guys :) I read through a lot of it but you guys were certainly busy over the last few months, hehe.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yes, i have risen in recent months to become in the top 3 posters on this site
only beaten by willow, earl and that skanky cheat green eye 8) :lol:

jed

First Grade
I still want to know the story behind the pet cat - my cat plays rough, but has never broken any of my bones. Explaination please, Mr Evans???

paulquinn49

Bench
Raider_69 said:
tongue with pancakes was pretty funny
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes it totally owned the pet cat story thread and the funny thing is that greeneyed didnt want a dictator but as soon as my great thread gathered momentum she called for its head in true dictator fashion.

thickos

First Grade
Thanks for the vote of appreciation about my Funny Thing at the 7's thread. It truly is 'the king of threads', nothing quinny can dish up will knock that one off :lol: :D

paulquinn49

Bench
Oh come on Thickos, That thread has gone way down hill. It only made 8 pages cause some parra chick was talking about soccer, pants and eeeeeeean :roll: , little poida was brainwashed and tricked into replying with silly open questions and 69 did what he does best and kept a thread going for no reason haha

My thread was started in the era of greatness with the whole forum captain thing. It had dreams, politics, woden, bungendore and a wedding. You cant ask for more than that

Im sure if we take it to the polls my "The Plan" thread would easily win.

Poida_Raider

Bench
hahaha hey quinny i hope you dont take my last post the wrong way, i was brain washed into saying it! haha, plus the bastardos are bastards.

paulquinn49

Bench
Its ok poida i hope you have seen the error of your ways and now put all you efforts into my upcomming thread to be unleashed on monday night

Ultima

Juniors
OK so basically I missed you guys dribbling crap for a few months, go it :lol: Thanks for the example though, hehe

woodgers

Bench
Hey Ultima is back. Did I not ask last week where this guy had gotten to?

Good to have you back. By the way how did the anger management course go over the summer??

Latest posts