What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi every1 I'm new here

SassyLady

Juniors
:nwave: every1

As the subject suggests I'm new here and just feeling my way around. I'm female from Syd and I heard bout this site from 2 friends of mine. Princess who is Feez Giggles on here and good ole chilebean who is chileman on here.

I look forward 2 meeting u mwah and huggles.

Just one more thing b4 I go Feez is a wonderful person, very honest and trustworthy so please vote 4 her in the BB http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=52184

Feez_Giggles

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for the 'btw vote vote' for me there my dear

I"m glad your here now, you'll get addicted just like I did hehehehe.

SassyLady

Juniors
:D No probs just thought I would become ur campaign manager :D while saying hello 2 every1.

But sadly :( I don't think any1 cares :( cause no 1 has said hello and welcome :( *starts singing nobody loves me everybody hates me I think I’ll go eat worms, long ones short ones big fat and skinny ones see how they wiggle and worm, bite their heads of suck their guts out, throw their skin awwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy nobody knows how much I thrive on 1 three times a day *

Hehehehehehe I love singing that song :D Me thinks u better take me back to the asylum now :? :D

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Did I tell you about all my champagne sweetie? My best friend got a case of champagne for her birthday but she doesn't drink it so she is letting me drink it :D:D:D

and tonight I have free drinks and a cool pub woo woo and tomorrow i won tickets to this big VIP party and I get free drinks then too

going to be a massive weekend :alcho:

*Sandy*

First Grade
I don't remember asking you to create alter ego's to gain votes Feez! :lol:

Feez_Giggles

Bench
*starts singing with sassy*

nobody loves us everybody hates us I think we should go eat worms, long ones short ones big fat and skinny ones worms worms worms worms worms

Feez_Giggles

Bench
PK said:
I don't remember asking you to create alter ego's to gain votes Feez! :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: i didn't, i swear PK. this is my friend sassy from EMC, chile can vouch for that

:shock: :shock: :shock: i dont cheat!

Feez_Giggles

Bench
oh good hehehe, you never can tell with some folks in here

i cant keep my panties on though, i'm about to go get a brazillian :oops: be back soon everyone

chileman

Coach
PK, it's really Feebs in disguise under another name :lol: Nah, only kidding!

Welcome SexySassy, you'll slot in here nicely but being single you may have the odd 30 young teenage members trying to ask you out with them :lol: we will ignore the glaring fact that you are a troubled individual because you go for the Eels #-o and throw a big welcoming party for you :alcho:
I've brought the spiked punch :D

SassyLady

Juniors
hehehehehehehe :nwave: hi every1 :D how nice 2 c u :D

lol @ Feebs I mean Feez *starts singing with sassy* worms worms worms worms worms aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha

I definitely real peeps I chat with chile and feebs on EMC and between me, u and any1 else that reads this post I'm the sexiest, hottest and gorgeous at EMC *shrugs shoulders* I don't know why that’s just the way it is :D

SassyLady

Juniors
:nwave: Chilebean lol @ me being Feebs hehehehe ur gona b in twouble when she reads that :D

Thanks 4 the welcome :D but :sto: to ur Eels comment. U know I will turn u in the end :D Oh and thanks 4 the party mmmmmmmmm spiked punch my fav :alcho:

lebanese-PlaYa I do have a pic but don't know how to post one on here yet :?

:nwave: strikeforce and welcome 2 u 2

SassyLady

Juniors
Not sure who chloe is but I can assure u I'm not either :D :sto: hehehehehehe

Thanks 4 the welcome Immortal :D

Chile my darlin when u pick on parra all I hear is :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :lol:

taxidriver

Coach
feez telling us she is is getting a brazilian :shock:

talk about a ploy to get more votes from the men :lol: