What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi every1 I'm new here

shadow grinder

First Grade
SassyLady said:
Not sure who chloe is but I can assure u I'm not either :D :sto: hehehehehehe

Thanks 4 the welcome Immortal :D

Chile my darlin when u pick on parra all I hear is :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :lol:

oh ok...welcome....33 yr olds actully say huggles now? :?

chileman

Coach
SassyLady said:

Chile my darlin when u pick on parra all I hear is :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :lol:
Well Twizzle and the Colonel will be happy we dragged you over here.......they need all the help they can get :lol: poor disallusioned Parra supporters :p

Feez_Giggles

Bench
:oops: i didn't mean that brazillian thing as a ploy, i need to learn to shut my mouth

but hey if it works, whos complaining ;-)

Illumanati - sassy is the bestest 33 yr old in the world. she can say anything she likes

SassyLady

Juniors
Illumanati I'm just keeping up with lingo :lol: learning from the beautiful sexy and kind Feebs :lol:

Thanks Feebs :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
morning, I am god here. I shall let you live because I are captain good God pants.

merry easter bike.

eat the apples, they is .... apples. 8)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
*dances and sings* apples apples apples

ooo lucky sassy, u got a visit from wanky ... i mean god pants :lol: :lol: :lol:

shadow grinder

First Grade
Illumanati - sassy is the bestest 33 yr old in the world. she can say anything she likes

dont take my question the wrong way matey....was purely asken a question...

sassy would u like to marry me?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
chileman said:
SassyLady said:

Well Twizzle and the Colonel will be happy we dragged you over here.......they need all the help they can get :lol: poor disallusioned Parra supporters :p

with the Eels forum 2,000 posts above the Knights and the Sharkies falling back to Third, we dont need help Chilidude

but you can never have too much Sassyness

welcome aboard Sassyeel

taxidriver said:
feez telling us she is is getting a brazilian :shock:

talk about a ploy to get more votes from the men :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: She got My vote!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Didn't work for Feez. She had to promote herself to get some votes, Stranger just sat back & watches him roll into fame :p