What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi every1 I'm new here

SassyLady

Juniors
Oh :nwave: hello.

I lost u guys :( I couldn't remember the www addy :( but now I have it saved in my favs hehehehehehehe

So whats doin? ? ? ?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
turtles don't have shops, thats just being silly, they don't have any money so shops are pointless.

*silly people*

SassyLady

Juniors
Oh on the contrary maddy I heard from a somewhat reliable source that they might in fact have shops. They don’t have cold hard cash they barter with bugs & stuff.

But anyway regardless it is a ghastly situation and the poor turtles must b beside themselves. :(

:shock: did it ever occur 2 u that the frogs were in fact the bank and the turtles didn’t supply enough bugs & stuff so that’s why the frogs took/ate their shells? ? ? ? It was a conspiracy ! ! ! ! :?

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Stranger said:
whatthe11.jpg

this is for feez :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thank you darling

Feez_Giggles

Bench
But anyway regardless it is a ghastly situation and the poor turtles must b beside themselves.

i have never understood how something could be beside itself. if its being itself, how can it be beside itself at the same time??? #-o

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
sassy your being silly now, frogs dont have opposable thumbs so they cant operate calculators, therefore they can't be banks, because they are frogs.

SassyLady

Juniors
Yes Phillips I am single and loving it atm
36_2_11.gif

hehehehehehehehe no I don't consider myself stupid Panthers Gurl heehehhehehe Something I should know? ? ? ? ? :D

SassyLady

Juniors
:nwave: Hi Stranger :D it's been a while hope all is good and school is going well.

How is ur arm??? getting better I hope sweetie.

Hope 2 chat 2 u this arvo :D

Stranger

Coach
My arm still hasnt healed cause i dont want to miss a week of footy :lol:

schools good.

How u going?