What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Everyone

eel power

Juniors
I haven't posted here for quite awhile but i have still been reading the posts here. That wasn't a good game Parra played last night and it looked like we were going to lose but im happy that we did win cause it was my birthday yesterday and it just made my birthday more special with the Eels winning.

bartman

Immortal
Hi Eel Power.

And happy birthday for yesterday. You got lucky, the wins haven't been too frequent this year - 50% chance in fact.

eel power

Juniors
Thanks Bartman, yes this season has been disappointing and im not that confident that we will make it into the finals. If we play like we did last night the Dragons are going to crucify us they had a good game against the Warriors today. If we do happen to make it into the finals i don't think we will last that long especially against the Storm and Sea Eagles.

I had a good birthday i got some more Eels gear. My friend gave me a fleecy Eels top and my b/f gave me a Eels polo top and a Eels cap it killed him to walk in and buy that stuff cause he is a Manly supporter lol.

grapeape

Juniors
I haven't posted here for quite awhile but i have still been reading the posts here. That wasn't a good game Parra played last night and it looked like we were going to lose but im happy that we did win cause it was my birthday yesterday and it just made my birthday more special with the Eels winning.

and i hope u dont post for a long time. u are boring

bartman

Immortal
Hmm, you're in good form tonight grapeape...

Let's see, Eel Power's 69 posts versus your 22... nup, sorry. The equation diesn't look good too for you ;-)

Swiftstylez

Bench
and i hope u dont post for a long time. u are boring

Mate, if you aren't entertained by the post and you think you are the highlight of the night, make something out of it and initiate your highly intriguing and hilarious comedy routine.

It was good for the eels to get up, lets hope that they continue to scrape in the 2 points.

Latest posts