What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi gang Im a new user TODD GACK

kaza_79

Juniors
I didn't call any names. I just found it funny cause in our forum he was from Penrith, in the parra forum, he was from wenty. it's just funny.

Fibroman

First Grade
Todd Gack is a dead set legend. He lives in a fibro country and that's good enough for me. He's been gyprocked by the best of them. I wonder if Laineys ISP addy is from Blainey? She loved watching Wayne Rainey.

SP

Bench
and to say he is from L.A, Milan and lives in Sydney

when he's IP is from Blaxland, which is in the blue mountains

when i see an ip from Milan and LA and maybe a sydney one, i may believe him

*Sandy*

First Grade
Well i'm glad you like their sense of humour. So do i. I know we have had a few pests lately but we must take it on board that not everyone that signs up on the forum are going to be potential pests. If we keep going we could end up with a bad name for our forum.

In my opinion Todd Gack has shown a sense of humour within their posts and i got a good chuckle from them.

choc_soldier

Coach
Yeah, I agree with you PK.

But events of the recent past have made some of us quite skeptical of who's on here to share our passion for the Panthers, and who is here to just be immature and target individuals with some quite dodgy stuff. So in a way, any new people that come on here in the forseeable future that none of us are familiar with may come under some scrutiny to start with. I see it as being unavoidable.

I am not going to pass judgement here. Hopefully Todd Gack becomes a regular member on this small army of Panthers supporters that call LU home...

kaza_79

Juniors
I wasn't even thinking about that. I just found the situation amusing. But we can probably pick up real Panther fans straight away. The trouble makes normally cause trouble right from the start. No Hellos or anything.

Anyway, Welcome Todd.

TODD GACK

Juniors
I Cannot beleive the way Ive been treated for simply saying HELLO what is wrong with you people. Firstly I get attacked for where Im from than about my name than where I work and finally where I logged on from,come on. I also posted the same greeting in the Parramatta site and didnt receive the same crap that I did here. You people give Penrith a bad name.As stated originally from Penrith left when I was 9 than Wentworthville than Chatswood and so on.I work in Sydney Milan LA and London and logged on from my little brothers work.All you people should grow up

kaza_79

Juniors
Todd, We where just having fun. He have had a lot of trouble makers here recently. we get a little over anxious sometimes. Everyone here is pretty cool. I hope you enjoy it.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
TODD GACK has certainly got a warm welcome, bit of interest in this thread i haven't even bothered clicking on it just from the heading! lol.

Fibroman

First Grade
Have you modelled Y-front underwear in the past Todd? Have you also been partial to slapping it up when you get two scattered jobbies on the pilates machines?

Fibroman

First Grade
As I was walking to St Marys
I felt like bashing 7 fairies
And every fairy had 7 country road shirts
And every shirt had 7 stains of dirt
How many fairies did I bash that day?

*Sandy*

First Grade
1?

Because the fairy changed his shirt 7 times for which you bashed 7 times = each shirt to have 7 stains. The fairy changed his shirt 7 times so that one fairy actually copped a 49 bashings?

Ahh don't mess with me Fibro, you are making my brain hurt!!! :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
Sorry PK.

The answer is 0.

Although I felt like bashing 7 fairies, I could not find any, because they are all in the eastern suburbs.

Ps. I'm more into non-violent erotica than straight out bashing for the sake of a good old fashioned bash.

Latest posts