What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi gang Im a new user TODD GACK

TODD GACK

Juniors
Look Lewis we know you wank but you only do it when mum and dad arent home so go back to uni and dont try and mix it with real men

PS have you even got peubs yet

choc_soldier

Coach
Hey hey hey... this is getting a bit too personal! ;-)

How many pairs of socks do you usually shove down there to get your look?

SP

Bench
:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: @ Todd

and btw todd, if you are obsessed with wankers and wanking go to another forum where they are most welcome. I wasnt welcome there because i couldnt do it fast

SP

Bench
fibro man said:
I love the avatar Lewis. Although I think mine is quite intriguing.

yeah, gotta love those
's

*Sandy*

First Grade
*The kitten with the whip enters the room*.

Parra-panther why make a statement about it getting personal when you enter a line heading in that direction too?

Lewis - what has Todd/Todd Jnr done that has peed you off so badly? Honestly we have had worse idiots in this forum dishing out worse insults. I havent seen Todd insult yet.

Fantasizing, talking one up, ego maniacs, etc, etc. the forums are full of them and Todd seems like he has a very active imagination surely that is not too bad is it.

I can only see this getting very nasty and i hate nastiness. It's an ugly streak in peoples nature.

choc_soldier

Coach
PK said:
Parra-panther why make a statement about it getting personal when you enter a line heading in that direction too?

I was trying to be witty. No offence was meant. I am sorry. :oops:

Fibroman

First Grade
Giddy up! To the future. I'd be up for the 3 some, but Mrs Fibro wouldn't let me bring Mr Wobbly, so it wouldn't be much fun for me.

TODD GACK

Juniors
Hey guys Todd rang and said that hes going good.... hes doing a Pilates video........... hes in Manchester at the moment

PREDATOR

Juniors
PK said:
Oh hang on, maybe i should ask you if you are male? I'm not into fleshy girls, you know!
Not that theres anything wrong with that!!! :shock:
(To quote Sienfeld :lol: )

TODD GACK

Juniors
GACK IS BACK sorry been away for a couple of days]]]]]whats been hapnin Todd is doing a pilates video ,he called the other day to say hello

SP

Bench
someone reported a post in here, but its now gone, so has it been taken care of?

Latest posts