What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Guys

El Diablo

Post Whore
Suitman said:
OK then.

This particular picture came from a website, which I had open at the time.
I think I need a more detailed explanation to get it working. I'm illiterate when it comes to this sort of stuff.

Thanks peoples!! :oops:

Suity

Suity are you wishing to use it in your avatar?

Give us the link to the pic and it can be done.

Redback71

First Grade
so suity your having trouble as well im glad im not the only won i cant even work out the url to the pics.

Redback71

First Grade
yes i got it to work now to find some coll pics in the mean time you may have to put up with sexy pics of Jo :D

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Hollywood Jesus said:
Jo is foul. Nice body of course, but that head needs a severe beating with a shovel. Talk about a disgusting mouth!

you suggesting the top lip needs to be a little more hairy? perhaps even a full grown moustache?

El Diablo

Post Whore
eels2win said:
Hollywood Jesus said:
Jo is foul. Nice body of course, but that head needs a severe beating with a shovel. Talk about a disgusting mouth!

you suggesting the top lip needs to be a little more hairy? perhaps even a full grown moustache?

:lol: :lol: :lol: