What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi guyz

Robz

hi im new here jus wanna no wot u fink about mark ohallaran will he make it at penrif or not

cheerz robz

Covell and now OHallaran, with the odd tribute to Joel Caine. All woeful ex tigers.

Try and make it a bit harder next time Big Shark man.

m0j0

Bench
Robz, you're new so I'll be polite (you won't get the same courtesy from a lot of people here). If you want others to take you seriously, or even to respond, please try using English. It's the language most of us here tend to speak.

wittyfan

Referee
It's criminal that Shannon Nevin is continually ignored as a former ordinary Tiger.

Sharks AND Dragons? How is that possible?

wittyfan

Referee
Also, it's know not no. The Covellians seem to also have difficulties knowing the difference between the two.

Mr Saab

Referee
m0j0 said:
Robz, you're new so I'll be polite (you won't get the same courtesy from a lot of people here). If you want others to take you seriously, or even to respond, please try using English. It's the language most of us here tend to speak.

i agree.
Robz you sound like a 4 yr old with that language.

Mr Saab

Referee
Robz said:
im sorry mate ill try its just im not very smart i apologies but u no

cheerz robz

mmm i have already come to that conclusion after one post.
You say you are a sharks and dragons supporter? I say you are full of shyte and are just another tosser from the covellian brigade.

Mr Saab

Referee
go and play with lotti...you appear suited to one another. Lotti also follows a 1000 clubs.

Steelers4eva

Juniors
m0j0 said:

Language and spelling remind me of saints_2006

Steel Dragon

Bench
Shannon Nevin is [rightly] ignored cos he basically did nothing after the tigers.
(he was at manly first right?)

I think we are talking about neville now-days players at other clubs who are ex tigers. Not kenny couldabeens who left the tigers for a prosperous career in obscurity.

Sharkie™

Juniors
a sharks and dragons fan.....is that humanly possible. i mean i cant comprehend it. which team u go for more????

wittyfan

Referee
Steel Dragon said:
Shannon Nevin is [rightly] ignored cos he basically did nothing after the tigers.
(he was at manly first right?)

I think we are talking about neville now-days players at other clubs who are ex tigers. Not kenny couldabeens who left the tigers for a prosperous career in obscurity.

Shannon had the ability but never the inclination. He played reserve grade for Manly after leaving the Tigers before switching to rugby union. The last I heard was that Shannon has become involved with personal training.