What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there everyone :)

raiders_boy

Juniors
nacho, nacho, nacho...

Coming from Mogg's #1 fan, you are a goose...

Doesn't pass??? How do you think Nathan Smith scores any of his tries? Moggy puts them on a platter for him! He only needs to fall over!

Mogg was one of the leading one on one tacklers in the NRL last year and missed the least one on one tackles, cos he is a gun, and very rarely drops the ball.

He is a very strong player, who can break a tackle, and the only reason he doesn't pose much of a threat, is cos we have terrible halves, who, when they have the ball, don't run at the line, and if they do, they put a kick in!

All the good teams have a potent running attack, but we just jog around and when the backs get the ball they have no momentum, and we don't get much of an opportunity to do anything.

He is a quiet achiever who gets the job done.

Absolutely definitely severely underrated... What a champ!!!!!!!!!!

thickos

First Grade
Welcome nacho!

Can't quite put my finger on it, but something tells me you aint Mogg's biggest fan :lol: :lol:

Thats' cool, everyone is entitled to their opinions. I personally think Mogg goes quite well, the only thing that concerns me is his rushing up out of the line to leave the winger stranded. Other than that he has looked our most dangerous in 2004.

Check out SGB Online (see my sig) for a 'fan based website'... maybe that can give you some ideas.

Cheers.

SOULS 04

Juniors
Mogg is a gun and will only get better when we have a halves combination putting players into gaps.

Remember when you go into that poling booth
VOTE [1] Adam Mogg

msjd

Juniors
nacho wrote:

- Mogg is overrated and should be demoted to the Under 13's daisy pickers.

r u serious mogg is awesome is in underrated if anything he got as the 2 points in a lot of games this year he is 2wice the player monaghan is. monaghan is only good under a high ball has 2 runs a game.
Keep up the good work moggy

SOULS 04

Juniors
mogg is a mile better than monas... ive always thought so

j monas was just a decent finisher and good under the high ball

now his brother there is a talent... damn eagles

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
I don't agree with your Davico comments, he would be a blues walk in if not for the injuries, the unluckiest player ever, if you can think of someone with worse luck in the history of RL go ahead but you will be looking a LONG time. If you have a problem with Davico then O'Hara must be pudding cause hes Davicos kiddy partner by comparsion

edabomb

First Grade
Agreed Chippo Raiders. I can't understand why they released him and then signed Matt Adamson. He was lucky to get his 1994 winners medal though.

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
edabomb said:
Agreed Chippo Raiders. I can't understand why they released him and then signed Matt Adamson. He was lucky to get his 1994 winners medal though.

You know why they released him....This is why I hate the management...

They released him BECAUSE they believed the rumours "like in RLW etc" so they released him and Davico confirmed it was just rumours and he was looking at England after his contract ended here "next year" that makes me sooooo angry :evil:

thickos

First Grade
StewartGould.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts