What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hidden features...

umosay

Juniors
guys head over to trublu, check bottom of screen (hidden features) to see what it takes to unlock certain stuff :D

Tadpole

Juniors
:shock: SWEET...im gonna play 150 hours on the first day to try and unlock the cheerleaders...grrrrrrr :D :lol:

TripleM

Juniors
By the way.. does that mean actually winning a competition doesn't unlock anything?
Oh well, I think its quite cool the 'hours of gameplay' thing.

nz_kid

Juniors
Cool.I'm going to win the NRL and then I will be able to play the state of orgin and then i will play the sate of orgin and win that so i can be the kiwis. :D :D :D :D

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
TripleM said:
By the way.. does that mean actually winning a competition doesn't unlock anything?

You can unlock S.O.O and thats all.

TripleM

Juniors
Go_ze_doggies said:
TripleM said:

Uh, thats not right. You can unlock World Club Comp, State of Origin, and all the international teams and comps, the league god difficulty, and the super team (sidhe team?), but all of these are just from completing a competition, not actually winning it.

miccle

Bench
Go_ze_doggies said:
TripleM said:

Don't forget ESL. Win that comp to unlock WCC

phantom ^_^

Juniors
TripleM said:
all of these are just from completing a competition, not actually winning it.

Not quite - you have to win the comp to unlock stuff, not just complete it. Completing it will earn you "time" towards time-based unlockables (the video sequences) but unless you win, you can't unlock the other stuff.

TripleM

Juniors
Yeah I know that now, it said complete on the website but then Mario changed that in another thread.

ripper

Is there like a list which tells you all the things you've unlocked?

And that list is just the beginning - Theres City and Country as well - last I heard there were over 35 things which were unlockable

Latest posts