What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High Performance Update: Off-Season

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Woolf talks well and seems to know the changes that need to occur with the Dragons defensive structure. I really hope he achieves his goals and brings back "the wall" into our defence.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Woolf talks well and seems to know the changes that need to occur with the Dragons defensive structure. I really hope he achieves his goals and brings back "the wall" into our defence.
I like the sound of Ben Woolf and what he brings with a background in teaching and youth development.
Some previous coaches with school teaching backgrounds
Include: Warren Ryan, Roy Masters, Brian Smith, David Waite, Des Hasler, Graham Murray
Certainly gives them great experience in communication and the development of young men.

I believe he may make up for plenty of Hook’s shortcomings!

Dragon David

First Grade
I like the sound of Ben Woolf and what he brings with a background in teaching and youth development.
Some previous coaches with school teaching backgrounds
Include: Warren Ryan, Roy Masters, Brian Smith, David Waite, Des Hasler, Graham Murray
Certainly gives them great experience in communication and the development of young men.

I believe he may make up for plenty of Hook’s shortcomings!
The proof will be in the pudding come round 2 next year. I'm really hoping that he and Talau can get our defence working much better next year. The guys will have to work as a machine and just don't give an inch or a couple of centimetres.

qld redvee

Juniors
I think in just about every story or interview its been mentioned how fit the team is at this stage of preseason so we are on track for the hardest preseason ever !!!!!!!!!! scary thing is - if in fact the team is fitter then what miracle has happened and more importantly why wasnt it picked up last year by our coaching staff

SnowDragon

Juniors
With most the spine away, I guess there is more time available to really work on fitness? (Hunt and Amone not back yet from World Cup, and Cody out sick).

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I think in just about every story or interview it’s been mentioned how fit the team is at this stage of preseason so we are on track for the hardest preseason ever !!!!!!!!!! scary thing is - if in fact the team is fitter then what miracle has happened and more importantly why wasnt it picked up last year by our coaching staff
Every preseason…

player 1 through to 17: “that was the hardest preseason we’ve had to deal with! It’s certainly made us stronger and brought the team closer together”

me as a supporter…excited for the season

Then the season starts…and we play like we always do. Like the team was thrown together a week ago….then we finish bottom 4….

Then the cycle begins again….

Latest posts