What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High profile trainer for the Knights

roopy

Referee
See article;

http://www.nyknightsrlfc.com/newsFull.cfm?newsID=39

Although the American comp has only limited player numbers they are certainly signing up some real quality support staff for the various teams.

A similar standard comp in australia would have someones dad as head trainer and all the fitness drills would come out of a book from the library.

hot dog

Juniors
True enough. Met Matty a couple times this year; very cool. He'll help the Knights tremendously this year. Maybe they can beat the Cats for the first time ever 2004?? Not.

Tomahawk

Staff member
Hot dog they almost beat you guys last year. I pick the Knights for beating the Cats at least once, maybee even twice. Also the time they almost beat you it was when Christian was out. 120% proof, so you can take that to the bank and cash that fat check.

Go Knights, Kick the Cats *SS

Tomahawk

hot dog

Juniors
Don't try and play us..............
No teams are closer that the Knights and Cats.

That said, They're due for one!!!

Tomahawk

Staff member
Hot dog

Didn't the Bulls beat you last year?

Also answer the question of how a team can play for 10 min with 16 players on the field?

Might want to tell people what I am talking to or is it all part of my and other players imagination. I would love to here the answer.

Tomahawk

Tomahawk

Staff member
Good Luck to the Knight's. This is a great pick up for the Knights and the AMNRL. It shows that Rugby League in the US is progressing. Might not be going as fast as people would like it to go, but it is rolling forward.

Conditioning is 99% of Rugby league and any sport!!!!!!!

Tomahawk

roopy

Referee
I think the best part of this news is that the Murdochs are still in the loop with League in America.
I really feel that the sport can't get big in America unless the Murdochs take some part in it, whether it be broadcasting, sponsership or even financing the whole show. I can't see anyone else doing it.