What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High scores and other records

TripleM

Juniors
Post all your high scores and other records eg most games won in a row, most tries in a season, etc here.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Not only that, but Sidhe have Lautiti on board to personally come to your house and demand proof. You better have it. :)

nibbs

Bench
theVodkaCircle said:
Not only that, but Sidhe have Lautiti on board to personally come to your house and demand proof. You better have it. :)

Lau'ititi

nibbs

Bench
Andy#8 said:
what if people make scores up. does santa take their game back? :)

just take out your digital camera and take a photo of the screen...

Blunty

Juniors
Just won 120 - 0 on League God

Oh hold on, I can't lie until I actually get the game hey.

mikeyboy

Juniors
If there's going to be threads like this then you must specifiy conditions like difficulty and game length otherwise it becomes pointless.

nz_kid

Juniors
I unlocked a behind the scenes movie and i also unlocked some pictures of the guys eg Mario.I then won the NRL with the bulldogs on easy mode . I then unlocked a movie which I have not seen but i think it's off the ps2 and xbox version of the game. I then also unlocked the country vs city because i won the NRL .I then won the Sate of orgin with NSW on easy mode aswell that unlocked the trans tasmen series also it unlocked the Internationl teams.Great Britan,New Zealand and Austrlia. I am now going to have a rest and then play the international games on legend mode and that should unlock God difficulty mode and then i will play city vs country in god difficulty to unlock the Super team. I hope it is a super Team

nz_kid

Juniors
I have now unlocked god difficulty and i am playing Australia in a 3 game test but i can't beat them because they are to good.By the way when unlocking god mode and stuff u cant play city vs country because it's not a compition thats what i found out any way.

Anonymous

Juniors
dammit nzkid how do you do all this so fast??? I have been playing a fair bit (admittedly not all day like some of you) and I haven't unlocked anything really.

nz_kid

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
dammit nzkid how do you do all this so fast??? I have been playing a fair bit (admittedly not all day like some of you) and I haven't unlocked anything really.

I played it all night tuesday but i forgot to save so i strated agian on wednesday morning and played it all day and all night so all up about 12 hours :D . I unlocked everything on wednesday. unlocking city vs country and state of orgin is easy because i won the nrl on the really easy mode with 2 and a half minute halfs :D . legend diffculty is pretty hard but i won the sate of orginn with NSW on that diffculty so i unlocked god diffcuty. And to unlock the super team i got to play a compation in god diffculty but it's really hard. So i think i will get the super team in about 2 weeks. :D

nz_kid

Juniors
I have now completed the new zealand vs aussie tests on god diffculty and for that i get the super team :D :D :D :D. It took me a long time and lots of hard work to do that. I beat nz 8-0,4-0 then lost,14-0

Anonymous

Juniors
Damn young man, don't you have a Mummy and Daddy?? My Mummy gives me shiznit all the time if I play PS2 too much, and I'm 18. I've got no show off catching up with you, but *meh*

nz_kid

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
Damn young man, don't you have a Mummy and Daddy?? My Mummy gives me shiznit all the time if I play PS2 too much, and I'm 18. I've got no show off catching up with you, but *meh*

LOL yes i do have a mum and a daddy.All i need to do now is win the ESL and i have complted the whole game and i have to get the movies.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I was playing as Penrith first game i played and it was on difficulty level (seasoned) and i won 62-16 against the Broncos. Is that good compared to everyone else? 10 minute halves.

Briza

Juniors
I've only played two games since i got it and it's pretty hard for me atm, on reserve level i beat the sharks 6-4, then got beaten 10-0 by the cowboys.

Once I get the controls sussed i think it would be an awesome game.

Paullyboy

Coach
I absolutley drilled the dragons on 10 minute halves just now, 64-6, but then lost to Penrith 30-14 (how freakin fast is Wesser!!!!!!)

THis is on seasoned mode, ive got the eels than the dogs in the next 2 games so that should be interesting.