What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High scores and other records

Maccas

Juniors
Seasoned mode I beat bradford 84-0 in a 20 minute match.
That was with my created team, but I diddnt give them freakishly good stats or anything, its an average team, just hardly got tackled 8)

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Maccas said:
That was with my created team, but I diddnt give them freakishly good stats or anything, its an average team, just hardly got tackled 8)

Sure mate sure.

Maccas

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
Maccas said:

Sure mate sure.
What bit are you saying sure to?
The score, or the fact that I said my team was average stats-wise?

Maccas

Juniors
My bad anyway haha
it was on Reserve, not seasoned.
So yeh, still a decent effort, at one stage we were on path for the score to be 120-0 but we started kicking every time we got the ball for fun 8)

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Maccas said:
My bad anyway haha
it was on Reserve, not seasoned.
So yeh, still a decent effort, at one stage we were on path for the score to be 120-0 but we started kicking every time we got the ball for fun 8)

120-0! I get bored of games when the scoreline reaches around 50-0. I love close games there heaps more fun and exciting. Yeah i haven't played the game on Schoolboy or Reserve yet, i just played Seasoned and couple times i have played Legend.

fauves

Juniors
I won NRL season with newcastle on seasoned mode. Then played Origin and won that with the blues.Am about to trans tasman test. I have played about 8 hours worth today and my wife is complaining Im hogging our big tv.

Briza

Juniors
I'm getting slightly better, although still on Reserve lvl I'm scoring at least 30 pts per game, and am eqaul 2nd, and two points behind the leaders.

After 10 rounds, 9w 1l 0d

Hurriflatch

Referee
playing season on Reserve with 20 min games. As Parra

19 wins-0 Losses +670 (odd)

One thing that kinda sucked

beat the Dogs 86-0 but then beat Souths only 12-10 was down 6-10 with 5 secs left. For some reason I'm havcing trouble v Souths all other team I'm scoring 50 or 60 points but the biggest win v Souths was 34-18

ripper

I beat the nights 33-10 One week, then lost to the sths 10-12 the next, then went on to thrash the sharks 48-2

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
176nil.JPG

-JJ-

Juniors
I'm playing as the Warriors on seasoned with 15min games, currently 7th but have been between 5th and 9th all season. It's strange, I'm also playing a World League (with NRL+ESL) and with the same settings and I am doing a lot better against the NRL teams in that than in the NRL.

nz_kid

Juniors
I have complted every compition. I still dont have the hindden satdium and i dont have all of the movies.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Reserve is too easy i didn't even bother playing that, even my little sister is carving up as Dragons on that and she isn't really good so it's not even worth it. At the moment i wish there was a difficulty inbetween Seasoned and Legend because Seasoned is sometimes too easy and Legend well i've only had 2 goes at that and been getting smashed early on both times.

Parra_Boy

Juniors
Played as Parramatta with me as thier halfback.

Parramatta undefeated for entire season on 5minute games on Reserve.

Biggest win was 102-0 against Brisbane and smallest win was 20-10 against Souths :?:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Parra_Boy said:
Played as Parramatta with me as thier halfback.

Parramatta undefeated for entire season on 5minute games on Reserve.

Biggest win was 102-0 against Brisbane and smallest win was 20-10 against Souths :?:

Don't you find it boring when you play games where you win 102-0?

Hurriflatch

Referee
After winning the Grand Final (beat Roosters 24-0 5 min game) on reserve level. I've started a season on seasoned. Much more of a challenge but still beatable.

by the end of my reserve season I was trying the give the CPU controlled team a chance by not using fends or steps only speed burst and pass/kicks.

Gets a little harder do ing it that way

geno

Juniors
hi all. i thought that when u won a competition in `league god` u were meant to get the `super team`? has anyone else completed it and not unlocked it? i was `city` and beat `country` 4-0 on that setting :x game was 5 mins match btw :)

SP

Bench
I finished 3rd in seasoned mode with Penrith (made the prelims). my biggest win was 94-8 against St George and worst loss was 34 - 18 against Newcastle

And i played the ESL season with Wigan and i finished 4th in Seasoned mode

Latest posts