What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High scores and other records

SP

Bench
I havent played a game on Legend mode yet, so i cant really say

im still playing seasoned and im finding that pretty easy

Rise Against

I like how teams such as roosters and canberra are alot harder than say souths etc, its heaps realistic. Even tho i just beat souths. I am playin seasoned mode and i have won 8 and lost two and im comin second behind the roosetrs who im facing next.

I only just beat Canberra in golden point!. I Love the game

Briza

Juniors
I won the G/F on Reserves and an am currently 2nd on seasoned mode after 5 rds.

Biggest win 44-0
biggest loss 34-8
Can someone point me to where the unlocked stills and movies are, they semm to have dissapeared??

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Bradford vs Halifax

20 min halves, reserve difficulty.

128-12

Halifax scored a try at 60ish to nil, and right on full time, when i kicked and chased.

Also smashed Brissy 54-0 in 5 min halves with the Warriors.

geno said:
hi all. i thought that when u won a competition in `league god` u were meant to get the `super team`? has anyone else completed it and not unlocked it? i was `city` and beat `country` 4-0 on that setting :x game was 5 mins match btw :)

city vs country doesn't count as it is only 1 match try kiws vs australia or soo

Gudday.

I unlocked god mode the night i got it. My scores were as follows:

Legend:
1 NSW 7 QLD 6
2 NSW 6 QLD 0 ( Kearns was backslammed over line with 4 seconds to go)
3 NSW 4 QLD 12

League God Mode:
1 AUS 7 NZ 0
2 AUS 6 NZ 8
3 AUS 1 NZ 0 ( no i didnt score with 2 seconds to go. i kicked it well into the first half and somehow defended for the last 7 minutes)

league god mode is extremely hard with the opposition throwing on average 5 passes a second from one side of the field to the other but just stick with it and you'll get there.

best POUND FOR POUND score NEW 36 BRIS 0. Seasoned. 5 minute game

am currently running 1st in super league. 18 wins two very annoying losses and a draw NO GOLDEN POINT!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH

Gudday.

I unlocked god mode the night i got it. My scores were as follows:

Legend:
1 NSW 7 QLD 6
2 NSW 6 QLD 0 ( Kearns was backslammed over line with 4 seconds to go)
3 NSW 4 QLD 12

League God Mode:
1 AUS 7 NZ 0
2 AUS 6 NZ 8
3 AUS 1 NZ 0 ( no i didnt score with 2 seconds to go. i kicked it well into the first half and somehow defended for the last 7 minutes)

league god mode is extremely hard with the opposition throwing on average 5 passes a second from one side of the field to the other but just stick with it and you'll get there.

best POUND FOR POUND score NEW 36 BRIS 0. Seasoned. 5 minute game

am currently running 1st in super league. 18 wins two very annoying losses and a draw NO GOLDEN POINT!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH

Dog-E

Juniors
64-6 remains my best score on Seasoned mode vs the PS2 team so far - Playing as Bulldogs vs Tigers. 10 Minute halves - was pretty proud of that one!!

I went fully all out in that game though - Usually whenever I manage 2 get about 20pts or so in front, i get a bit lazy - taking it easy on my poor thumbs!! They are so sore after a weekend spent playing this damn addictive game!! :lol: lol

Won a game 79-0 against a mate too (Field goal the icing on the cake 10 secs from fulltime! :lol: ) but to be fair - he had only been playing it for about hal an hour at the time (And I was being a bit of a cruel showoff, as he'd selected the filthy Saints as his team! Heheh!)...and he's not used to PS2 controls (Well that was HIS excuse anyway!! :p )

Azkatro

First Grade
League God difficulty is f(#*&%(*#&%(*ng total bullsh#*%&#(*&%(*@&#(*&@(*#&@*(t!!!!!!! I dunno, I think I'm just tired and stroppy and after losing once or twice just got so frustrated that I do stupid things to lose. But I swear there stats are double what the actual players are - their acceleration, agility, speed, passing, tackling and break tackling all seem like they're around the 15-20 mark, they always offload and every tackle made on you puts you on your back. Even if they have 1 defender on 4 attackers you still have very little chance of beating him because of his agility and pace and tackling skill etc. Also if their slowest players get past your line of defense it's OVER - I find Sing and Minichiello can't catch Rauhihi if he gets away for example. I think it's time for everybody to :-({|= because right now I'm plain #-o

geno

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:
city vs country doesn't count as it is only 1 match try kiws vs australia or soo

thx for the info. ya tried the um aus vs nz series thingy.. was australia.

drew 0-0
won 10-4
lost 1-0 by default =p

well didnt wana risk buggerin it up did i lol

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Yikes!

62-46 Broncos over Sharks.

I was down 28-16 at HT. Scored 26 points in 10 minutes to lead 44-28. Noddy sparks a comeback to make it 44-46. I manage to stage a comeback with three tries in the last five minutes to win.

gudday.

i got the super team the night i got rugby league 2004 (11-12-03) and i just thought id share my scores.

i won the nrl comp on reserve to unlock origin. huge scores but nothing to brag about as it is only reserve mode. i had a draw with city and won the competition but it doesnt count so this is what then happened.
LEGEND
1 NSW 7-6 (extra time)
2 NSW 6-0 (robbie kearns got backslammed over the line with about 6 seconds to go)
3 QLD 8-6 (extra time)
LEAGUE GOD
1 AUS 7-6 (was 6-0 up with two minutes to go and though id slot one. NZ scored about a minute and a half later)
2 NZ 12-10 ( was 10 nil up after two minutes and though YOU LITTLE BEAUTY and thats when the comeback started)
3 AUS 1-0 (didnt score with one second to go or anything like that. i booted it from point blank way into the first half and SOMEHOW defended for the next 7 minutes)
i have slowed down playing cause a persons got to work aswell. rugby laeague comes a close second behind work. but i am 3/4 through the pommy season on seasoned and this is how im doing.
1st 18W 2L 2D.
highest score: 5 minute game seasoned mode NEWC 36 BRIS 0
if anyone is short of a good forward in any teams i highly recommend buying mike forshaw from bradford. although ive scored 27 tries from 20 games with paul deacon, forshaw has EASILY been my best player. there for every hitup and breaks tackles non stop and tackles like a mad man. any questions get back to me please.

gudday again. im the guy thats sent about six of the same messages. i dont know why they are there cause the reason thers so many is the site kept telling me there was an error so i kept trying :?: . i thought id try again today and then i saw all the other ones

SORRY :(

SP

Bench
I still havent played league god mode yet

my highest scores in each of the modes (i always play 20 minute games)

126 -0 in Schoolboy (i'll post a link to the photo i took of the tv screen while i paused it at the end if anyone wants proof)

74-10 in reserve

66-18 in seasoned

20-10 in Legend

Azkatro

First Grade
I managed to beat the Tigers 46-0 with the Cowboys, seasoned difficulty 20 minute match.

Zoidberg

First Grade
80-0 against Wests in Seasoned using Newcastle, i was on fire, they couldn't tackle for sh!t (quite realistic), i had great pleasure in this as they beat me by 50 in the first round, (bit of a turn-around hey)
My highest try scorer for theseason was Tahu with 29, next highest from all teams was MacDougall with 19 then Wesser with 18

TripleM

Juniors
Just beat the Sidhe team with Aussie.. 5 minute halves, I was up 19-0 in my second ever game against Sidhe (12-12 in first) with a minute to go before letting them score twice, 19-12.. on league god mode, of course. but i didn't unlock anything for it :(