What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hilder, Dumas, Sullivan, Vagana: Take a bow!

chili pepper

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
chili pepper said:
Just look at Australia's centres on Friday. Both are good players but would not have played any rep football 10 years ago - they must be the worst centre pairing in an Aussie team ever.

Vagana is light years in front of those two.

Pretty tough assessment that I can't agree with.
10 years ago,Tate would have been fighting ET for a centre spot & would have won in my opinion.
& f**k i would love to have Gidley at the sharks!

You are kidding reefy. Tate is not even close to being nearly as good as ET. Tate is a good player but ET was great. No contest there.

SirShire

First Grade
Hey guys,

Was Vags really fuggen happy when he scored? I'm sure he would have but that would have really cemented him into the team? What about the emotion?

Sharkie73

Bench
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I just got home from work I had to listen to the game on the radio. From what I heard the boys never gave in and just wore Parra down in the last 30??? would that be a fair assessment!!!!!
I'll have to watch the replay on fox in the morning :D :D :D :D

Amber%20full.jpg

can we f**kin' ban this, please?

DJDL

Bench
What? From people posting it? Or ban her from being in the Mermaids?

The latter I hope...

SirShire

First Grade
Sully is an absolute legend. I think that he might also be a very passionate Shark. I hope they wrap him up in his next contract.

ONYA SHARKIES!

SirShire

First Grade
Dude, I reckon she hits her head on the concrete when she walks out of the tunnel.

She looks like Mich Jagger's ex!

Sharkie73

Bench
Salmon wrote;

Dude, I reckon she hits her head on the concrete when she walks out of the tunnel.

She looks like Mich Jagger's ex!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Sullivan is off-contract and the Roosters probably want another Wing with some creative accounting. Wrap him up NOW Sludge!

Hilder, Dumas, Sullivan, Vagana: Take a bow!

I'd add Gallen to this list too, I thought he had a great game. Always tacking it up and making metres, just checked the NRL stats, he topped the count with 219m gained. :shock:

Booyah

Bench
El Garbo said:
Vagana didn't see nearly enough ball. Once again all our attack was aimed down the left side, with Vagana sitting patiently on the right.

Doesn't Hindmarsh defend on the right though?

If he does then all the more reason not to run straight at him.

And as someone said, Matthew Petersen plays on the left and is useless at defending.

Latest posts