What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hill is Gornskiiiiiis

Jasestorm

Juniors
Don't be surprised to see Bill Hill play out the last two years of his contract at Melbourne. He has that option due to the fact he played his 13 games this year. Both he and the club had clauses in his contract, he can now elect to stay if he wishes.

Jasestorm

Juniors
LESStar58 said:
He'll go to the Old Dart.... he's already said theres next to no chance of him staying...

Next to no chance is not no chance. Sounds like spin to me. He has already stated that he has played his 13 games this year and that takes the pressure of him trying to find a club as he can stay. If he finds a SL club he'll go, if not he will play out his 2 years. A perfect situation for a bloke to be in, if you ask me.

Surandy

Bench
Jasestorm said:
Next to no chance is not no chance. Sounds like spin to me. He has already stated that he has played his 13 games this year and that takes the pressure of him trying to find a club as he can stay. If he finds a SL club he'll go, if not he will play out his 2 years. A perfect situation for a bloke to be in, if you ask me.

I wonder when the option expires, might explain why he's yet to announce what team he'll play for next year and would also explain why Storm have been reluctant to enter into a bidding war for signings.

LESStar58

Referee
I heard a while ago that Parramatta wanted him.... i'd rather him play skirtball union or AFL than join that pack of scumbags!

PTB

Juniors
What's the latest?
Can anyone confirm whether Scott Hill will be a Harlequin in 2007?

Surandy

Bench
kia ora storm said:
Storm has signed Russell Aitken...any good ??.

I believe a lot of Shark fans are dirty that their people let him go, so I guess yes, but then a lot of Shark fans think Covell is the best player in Rugby League history so who knows?

Latest posts