What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh Cleared

Balmain_Boy

Very interesting. Thought he was guilty of a grapple tackle if such thing exists. Having said that, don't think it warranted missing a game of origin. One must wonder if his next game was for club what would the story be.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Technically, Hindmarsh would've missed 2 games due to being picked in the Origin he is forced out of the Eels v Souths game but he also misses the Origin match.

But, I never thought he would've been suspended anyway they would've found some way to get him free for the Origin.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Earl: I'm guessing your a Queenslander (or at very least support them)

I've gotta agree with you tho

If it wasn't an Origin match I'm tipping Hindmarsh would've been suspended.

mickdo

Coach
Although him getting suspended would open the door for O'Meley, so if you were a Qlder I doubt that would be much comfort :lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
it wasan't the same charge

Hindmarsh was a grade 1

Hoffman was a grade 3 that he had downgraded to a grade 2 by the same judicary.

Some both players effectivly got the same treatment by having their charges downgraded 1 level.

mickdo

Coach
The Storm player was the only player involved in his tackle, and threw the player to the ground by the neck. Just a tad different from Hindy's tackle (where there were other players in the tackle, and he didn't throw him to the ground)

maxpower3000

Juniors
Good work to Ricky Stuart for begging Morley to go into bat for Hindmarsh, I wonder if he would have done the same if it wasn't for a SOO spot.
This Judiciary is a joke.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
maxpower3000 said:
Good work to Ricky Stuart for begging Morley to go into bat for Hindmarsh, I wonder if he would have done the same if it wasn't for a SOO spot.
This Judiciary is a joke.

You're the bloody joke mate. The tackle didn't deserve anything more than a few warning carry over points, and you can't prove Ricky did say anything. It's likely he may have asked Morley, but Morley would have said no if the tackle was serious!

NPK

Bench
I bet if it was Thorn or Crocker charged, they wouldn't have been cleared.

maxpower3000

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
You're the bloody joke mate. The tackle didn't deserve anything more than a few warning carry over points, and you can't prove Ricky did say anything. It's likely he may have asked Morley, but Morley would have said no if the tackle was serious!

Relax Idiot!, its nothing against Hindmarsh but the system, so pull your G-string out of your arse, take a breath then read the last line.

super_coach

First Grade
Its a set up,setting the right enviroment,to get Cross off his rap----A few years back lianne from the dragons got nearly a season for an eye gouge,Now Cross at worse is facing 5 weeks--What message is been sent out their---now for me if guilty cross,should face the rest of the season,end of story--but will not happen,he plays for the gobsters

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
How can you say the judiciary is a joke because of this? Hindy didn't deserve suspension and all people can say is "Well done Ricky you get your way again". Look at the bigger picture, Ricky using his power (if he did) got Hindy out of a charge he didn't deserve, end of story. People can't look past their hate for the Roosters for one second on this forum.

Latest posts