What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh in 30-man NSW squad

Nickeel

Juniors
No surprises here, but it is official. Congrats to Nathan.

No Eric Grothe or Glenn Morrison named in the squad for game 1.

I don't have the full list as yet, but will post at first opportunity.

Nick

hybrideel

Bench
Braith Anasta (Bulldogs), Luke Bailey (St George Illawarra), Danny Buderus (Newcastle), Trent Barrett (St George Illawarra), Ryan Cross (Sydney Roosters), Ben Creagh (St George Illawarra), Joel Clinton (Penrith), Matt Cooper (St George Illawarra), Craig Fitzgibbon (Sydney Roosters), Mark Gasnier (St George Illawarra), Craig Gower (Penrith), Scott Hill (Melbourne), Nathan Hindmarsh (Parramatta), Ben Hornby (St George Illawarra), Ben Kennedy (Manly), Brett Kimmorley (Cronulla), Matt King (Melbourne), Brent Kite (Manly), Luke Lewis (Penrith), Steve Menzies (Manly), Anthony Minichiello (Sydney Roosters), Luke O'Donnell (North Queensland), Luke Priddis (Penrith), Luke Rooney (Penrith), Andrew Ryan (Bulldogs), Jason Ryles (St George Illawarra), Anthony Tupou (Sydney Roosters), Trent Waterhouse (Penrith), Anthony Watmough (Manly), Craig Wing (Sydney Roosters).

Nickeel

Juniors
Braith Anasta
Luke Bailey
Danny Buderus
Trent Barrett
Ryan Cross
Ben Creagh
Joel Clinton
Matt Cooper
Craig Fitzgibbon
Mark Gasnier
Craig Gower
Scott Hill
NATHAN HINDMARSH
Ben Hornby
Ben Kennedy
Brett Kimmorley
Matt King
Brent Kite
Luke Lewis
Steve Menzies
Anthony Minicello
Luke O'Donnell
Luke Priddis
Luke Rooney
Andrew Ryan
Jason Ryles
Anthony Tupou
Trent Waterhouse
Anthony Watmough
Craig Wing

Nick

Nickeel

Juniors
And just realised that it was posted even earlier than me by someone else!!! Double d'oh!!!

You think when you work at a "media organisation" that you get the scoops before anyone. :cry:

Macca_

Coach
Call me selfish, but I always prefer to have as many eels as possible NOT in the SOO. I have always been that way. Would much prefer to see them fully fit for the club game on that weekend.

But when they do get in, I'm the first to say congrats and good luck. But its always followed with a 'Don't get injured!' :)

Macca_

Berta

Juniors
fair point too Macca.
I know that representative honours are the pinnacle for these guys but my heart lies in the club level competition, nothing makes me happier than an Eels team win.

There may also be a few players out there developing the same opinion look at the debate at the moment over Cooper and Gasnier playing for the dragons but not being "fit" for the city/country.
I don't think that it will ever flow through to origin because it is such an honour but I guess you never know!~

Glen

Bench
Manly might have a few out for the Friday night game, though I doubt all of Menzies, Kite and Watmough would make it. Probably only Watmough.

Stuart had better give Hindy enough game time

Glen

Bench
Yeah, didn't mention him cuz he'll make Origin for sure, while the others aren't certainties

Hopefully the Parra/Manly clash won't lose much from players being out, should still be a great game

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Well, Hindy will be there, and I doubt Menzies and Watto will make it, one or the other, so it should just about cancel each other out...

Eelementary

Post Whore
dazeely said:
Ben Creagh Luke O'Donnell

What the f**k? Thats crap. Kick in the guts for poor Morro

That is disgusting!

Mark Geyer reckons Morro should get a go.

Fans reckon he should.

Even some commentators.

He offers more than those two combined.

And yet he misses out.

What a disgarce.

Yet Tupou and Cross get walk-up starts. :roll:

bartman

Immortal
That squad is for all three games, not just game one.

Looks like Matt King got the spare squad spot Guru might have had, fair enough in my mind.

But Ben Creagh, Luke O'Donnel and Anthony Topou all ahead of Glenn Morrision?

its a joke but who cares aslong as we keep on winning , most of us wont give a rats ass about SOO come september wen the real comp begins