What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh not considered for this weekend

BD5733

Juniors
They just said on 2BG that Hindy won't be playing next Sunday.

Apparently the word from Brian Smith is that he won't be considered, and is still optimistic about playing in the GF, should we make it that far.

shiftysmith

Juniors
just heard on the radio hindy will not be considered for next wks game but is certain to play in gf if we get there....mind games or truth..i think its truth

Parrasque

Juniors
Hadley just said Brian Smith confirmed Hindmarsh will not be considered for this weeks game as he has yet to have had a run with the team.

He said he will play if the Eels make the GF

Smartman

Juniors
Well if hes not playing this weekend, Hindmarsh will have to wait till next year to pull on an eels jersey on again.

Eelectrica

Referee
Good choice, I'm sure we can win the Prelim without him.
Apparently Justin Hodges had the same injury as Hindy and re-aggravited it prior to the Melbourne game in training. Would want Hindy to do that.

BD5733

Juniors
Smartman said:
Well if hes not playing this weekend, Hindmarsh will have to wait till next year to pull on an eels jersey on again.

Nah, I still think Smithy will play him in the GF even though Hindy might not play vs the Cowboys.

varion

Juniors
Smartman said:

Dumbman bored are we that your teams out of the Semi's that you need to troll here sweating on Parra news??

It must really hurt you that we are doing well this year and your team is in decline. I'm going to enjoy laughing at your team in 06.

shiftysmith

Juniors
scottyeel said:
Did Brian talk to Hadley?:shock:
i doubt he spoke to hadley they found out through someone else..i really think if hindy is going to be available for the GF this will fire up the rest of the boys as you can just see the amount of respect they have for hindy and they know he deserves a shot at the big one.

Eelectrica

Referee
Better off leaving him out if they have any doubts at all. Wagon will do Hindy's job Defensively. In attack he may shock the Cowboys be throwing a pass ;-)

Parrasque

Juniors
Brian was at Aussie stadium watching the Jersey Flegg. Someone from 2gb asked him and told Hadley.

Smartman

Juniors
varion said:
Dumbman bored are we that your teams out of the Semi's that you need to troll here sweating on Parra news??

It must really hurt you that we are doing well this year and your team is in decline. I'm going to enjoy laughing at your team in 06.

Go ahead, ive been laughing at Parramatta for the last 19 years, they have brought me so much joy and happiness
icon10.gif

Stagger eel

Staff member
shiftysmith said:
just heard on the radio hindy will not be considered for next wks game but is certain to play in gf if we get there....mind games or truth..i think its truth

coming from the Parra hating 2GB or ABC???

Latest posts