What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh on Sportsworld on 7 this morning

Parrasque

Juniors
Just watching sportsworld on 7, and it was announced that hard working eels and nsw 2nd rower Nathan Hindmarsh, will be joining the panel for a talk.

Be sure to watch it on channel 7, he could come on anytime betwen now and the end of the show

Hellsy

Immortal
So what did he say???

Some people were sleeping and didn't know about it... 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

strider

Post Whore
i saw it....he said...ummmm - can't remember...let me see:

- was disappointed to lose on Friday, but they are quality opposition....u can't afford to lose 2 games in the NRL this year or u might drop out of the 8.

- said timmy was great for Parra...still young but done a great job along with morris who has mde the move from hooker well

- asked him how he manages to keep going all game, training etc? - and hindy tried to be funny and said stuff like i'm a big trainer, eat all the right food, lots of water, celery etc - lots of weights....said it all with a grin on his face, yet the dopey ch 7 fools didn't seem to get it

- they talked about SOO with injuries and stuff....hindy said priddis seems like the only option for nsw hooker....never took the chance to give piggy a wrap

thats all i can remember

strider

Post Whore
btw - the moneybox man is gonna be on the boots n all bowling challenge in a few mins

AND some stuff about Morro - piercing etc

scottyeel said:
He also said Dogs would win too. Hope he's right .

Actually i think it will be better if bulldogs lose so they dont have a chance of making the top eight. Even if that means parra will be 3rd. I think we can still get that place back even if manly win.

Latest posts