What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh tag teams pryce to continue verbal abuse!

nadera78

Juniors
This is all quite funny really, because I think Leon Pryce was actually taking the piss with that article. But obviously some people didn't see it that way. All adds to the build up I suppose.

WJ

Juniors
nadera78 said:
This is all quite funny really, because I think Leon Pryce was actually taking the piss with that article. But obviously some people didn't see it that way. All adds to the build up I suppose.

The most hilarious thing is how the aussie media have reacted.

Talk about chips on shoulder, aussie hicks.

nadera78

Juniors
Definite inferiority complex, not just evident in sporting circles but generally as well. It's quite disappointing really 'cos most Aussies I've met have been alright, a bit brash maybe, but pretty sound. The regular fight-picking and what have you is a bit sad really because it doesn't reflect well on them.

miccle

Bench
I'm loving it tbh - a few Aussies are overreacting which is sad, but there's nothing like some old fashion trash talking before a big contest like this one.

As long as you give as good as you get and you shake hands after the match and have a beer, then all is good imo.

Ricardihno

Juniors
miccle said:
I'm loving it tbh - a few Aussies are overreacting which is sad, but there's nothing like some old fashion trash talking before a big contest like this one.

As long as you give as good as you get and you shake hands after the match and have a beer, then all is good imo.

Agree 100%

Leon will have fun on the wing come saturday night bein exposed to the crowd haha...should be cool.

innsaneink

Referee
nadera78 said:

But I guess you think that Hindy was serious?

Of course.

Cant you tell when an Aussies geeing you up?
I guess its true, poms arent to sharp.
wj said:
The most hilarious thing is how the aussie media have reacted.
No diff to the pommy media...
Jokes on you slowpoke

thatsold

Juniors
"It's an exciting place to go, really. The rain, the drizzle, the cold, the depressing people, the smokes in the bath" :lol: What a funny guy.

Theyre just trying to stir things up and increase the hype for the game. Anyone who takes it seriously needs to relax.

nadera78

Juniors
innsaneink said:

Of course.

Dude, you've just proved my point entirely. Sure, you may have the best team in the best sport in the world, but it's the gracelessness and total lack of class and respect for anyone else that seems to sum up Australians and Aussie RL. And you are a perfect example of it.

ali

Bench
nadera78 said:
Dude, you've just proved my point entirely. Sure, you may have the best team in the best sport in the world, but it's the gracelessness and total lack of class and respect for anyone else that seems to sum up Australians and Aussie RL. And you are a perfect example of it.

As an Aussie i agree 100%. This is what I am getting at in the other thread.

innsaneink

Referee
nadera78 said:

Awww....what the f**k do you want, a hug and kiss?
Pip pip, tally ho.

There there...get yerself a blankie an a nice warm cuppa bovril, it'll all be over soon.

colonel_123

Juniors
thatsold said:
"It's an exciting place to go, really. The rain, the drizzle, the cold, the depressing people, the smokes in the bath" :lol: What a funny guy.

Theyre just trying to stir things up and increase the hype for the game. Anyone who takes it seriously needs to relax.

What's the bet this has all been cooked up by a media manager as a way of promoting the series.

You couldn't buy the sort of publicity the haka controversy generated!

nadera78

Juniors
colonel_123 said:
What's the bet this has all been cooked up by a media manager as a way of promoting the series.

You couldn't buy the sort of publicity the haka controversy generated!

That would imply our game actually has a media manager. Not likely is it?

ali

Bench
The ARL has a brand new media manager. See the world cup media campaign forum for more detail.

God-King Dean

Immortal
nadera78 said:

GB can suck testicles. We're just like... so much better than you.:cool:

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
innsaneink said:

Of course.

No diff to the pommy media...
Jokes on you slowpoke

Its too sharp, not to sharp.

As always, you're not too sharp are you?

deluded pom?

Coach
Hasn't anyone ever heard of Muhammed Ali ? He did this sort of thing 40 years ago . Nothing's new in this world , least of all an Aussie's dress sense .

mattyg

Bench
PRIDEOFLIONS said:
Its too sharp, not to sharp.

As always, you're not too sharp are you?

Since you seem to be taking it upon yourself to be a forum spelling cop, lets see a few errors of your own in your lousy 16 posts.

PRIDEOFLIONS said:
Aussie1st...lockyno1...theres a general theme here...you both talk garbage and you can only count to 1.

1) The carry WASNT loose

2) It WAS A CERTAIN try if illegal play wasnt used by Webb

3) Penalty Try everytime....bullsh*t antipodean biased decision as always.

4)Who were the morons in the video ref box who couldnt even award a penalty to GB?

5)GB were poor in execution and unimaginative in attack relying on the right wing where Gleeson and Carney were awful ...but they beat the sh*t out of the Kiwis, who looked like the walking wounded at the end.

6)GB were also unlucky to concede a the knock back try late on

7)GB would have won with correct officiating because NZ were out on there feet...you know like Aus stole that win last week at the end

8) Morley is a certified psycho but I would pay to see him go to work on Gould "The ANAL-ist" who predictied a 3-0 win to Aus in the 2005 ashes series....hmmm

WASN'T

innsaneink has alot more respect among here than you do, so why don't you just f**k off. Who else would come on here and after just 16 posts have a go at some of the most respected members of LU. Your a disgrace.

Australia to put 60 on the useless poms.

willvillain

Juniors
mattyg said:
innsaneink has alot more respect among here than you do, so why don't you just f**k off. Who else would come on here and after just 16 posts have a go at some of the most respected members of LU. Your a disgrace.

Haha - I wouldn't normally pick up on this sh*t, but just in the context of your post it made me laugh.

And Ink is a big boy, I think he can fight his own battles. Especially when they are as small and insignificant as the one levelled at him by prideoflions....

Latest posts