What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh tag teams pryce to continue verbal abuse!

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
mattyg said:
Since you seem to be taking it upon yourself to be a forum spelling cop, lets see a few errors of your own in your lousy 16 posts.

WASN'T

innsaneink has alot more respect among here than you do, so why don't you just f**k off. Who else would come on here and after just 16 posts have a go at some of the most respected members of LU. Your a disgrace.

Australia to put 60 on the useless poms.

Dear Mr. Matty G,

I would like to apologise for insulting your esteemed colleague Mr Ink. In future I will try to keep my posts more in deference with my lowly stauts. I will not voice my insignificant Pom opinion since I havent reached your exhalted level of erm...well its junior isn't it...but you have made 966 posts.

I just didn't realise that I had to qualify to be opinionated. How silly of me. I also didn't realise that I couldn't pick up people like Mr Ink who was pedantically picking on another members post. Its a rank thing is'nt it.

So tell me, do you Aussie guys get together at secret meetings and salute. I bet you carry Mr Inks briefcase for him. Lucky old you.

With your attitude and arselickmanship one day I see you becoming top man.
In fact your so full of yourself you should be an administrator for this beatiful game. Lord knows they could do with another pompous wanker on board.

I would like to point out that not all of my posts have been negative or corrective. I have been agreeable with fellow Brits in discussing the GB team for the weekend, and also sympathised with NZ members over the potential loss of points.

But i've had loads of fun with dumb Aus boys like you!:lol: Not though the kind of fun that you seem to enjoy with your peers.

Sorry i made you cry.:(

BY THE WAY....IT'S YOU'RE A DISGRACE, NOT YOUR A DISGRACE.

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
I really apologise...but I spelt beautiful wrong...please don't pick me up on it...I can't deal with the stress!!!! ...all alone, with no rank...and no bum chums...i think I spelt wanker correctly though....

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
nadera78 said:
Dude, you've just proved my point entirely. Sure, you may have the best team in the best sport in the world, but it's the gracelessness and total lack of class and respect for anyone else that seems to sum up Australians and Aussie RL. And you are a perfect example of it.

I know I am not allowed to voice my opinion sine I only have 18 posts, but I would like to be positive and say what a fine sumation this is by Nadera78....

mattyg

Bench
PRIDEOFLIONS said:
I know I am not allowed to voice my opinion sine I only have 18 posts, but I would like to be positive and say what a fine sumation this is by Nadera78....

I didn't say don't voice your opinion, so obviously you can't read. You aren't as smart as you think my friend. I just said who else would come on here and attack one of the most senior members of LU after less than 20 posts.

icewind

Juniors
another pom whinges about Australia, Hindy gets interviewed to obviously respond. He either

a) responds with a cliche safe response. you know. "ive been to bradford and its a pretty nice place. Bondi isn't too bad either. But im just taking it one holiday at a time."

b) responds with all honesty. "lol, ur kidding right?" and hes an arrogant bastard how dare he defend his country

c) responds by lying :"yeh i agree. bondi beach is pretty crap compared to England. Just look at their rugby league team!(ok that part wasn't a lie)"

Glen

Bench
PRIDEOFLIONS said:
BY THE WAY....IT'S YOU'RE A DISGRACE, NOT YOUR A DISGRACE.

PRIDEOFLIONS said:
With your attitude and arselickmanship one day I see you becoming top man.
In fact your so full of yourself you should be an administrator for this beatiful game. Lord knows they could do with another pompous wanker on board.

mattyg

Bench
LOL!! PRIDEOFLIONS owned once again. If you want to be a forum spelling cop, then please make sure you spell correctly yourself you clown. Love your work Glen

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
mattyg said:
LOL!! PRIDEOFLIONS owned once again. If you want to be a forum spelling cop, then please make sure you spell correctly yourself you clown. Love your work Glen

Of course you love his work...you need him and the rest of you're little gang to do it for you.

You're whitless and unimaginative...even after 960+ posts (wooohooo!).

Good luck in the game today..you can all snuggle up around Matty's Mums place and have a love-in with some cookies and milk.

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
deluded pom? said:
Can I carry your briefcase please Mr PRIDE Sir ?

Well thats very kind of you but I am just not at that "senior" level yet.

Besides I don't think most of us need any little clubs with badges, looking up to people or restrictions on what we say.:shock:

Matty G's world is a bit like Strictly Ballroom I think. And Ink is his Tina Sparkle.

I never imagined Aussie snobery really exsisted...but hey you live and learn.

Hang on im over 20 posts now.....does that mean I qualify? :p

Latest posts