What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh's arse.

Eelectrica

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
Kinda like those guys who walk around with there jeans halfway down there thighs with there boxers hanging out the back :roll:
Pleased I'm not the only one on the planet who hates that.

Now as for Hindys crack, as much as I would love to never see it ever again, what if it's like that Greek myth Samson, I think it was, who was incredibly strong then had a hair cut and was merely average? What if Hindy, by tying up the draw strings makes him merely average?

RABK

Referee
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good point :clap: But you've just giving the secret to his power ;-) .....it will be wedgies galore for him next year :lol:

rugged

Juniors
Someone should just tackle him totally by the shorts at speed and take the whole lot down around his knees and then maybe it'll be the last time he doesn't tie them properly. :oops:

huntress_555

Juniors
no one else arse could have gotten this many replies :D

But yea seriously....PULL UP UR PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hes a great player, but its not rocket science, get a different size mate!

Jamesy

Juniors
bedsy said:
God love him.
You can't watch a game without his coin slot showing. I just feel sorry for Buderus and Wing being at dummy half behind him :lol:

Don't know Buderus, but i bet Wingy loves being dummy half when Hindy is playing the ball. :lol: :lol: ;-) ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
huntress_555 said:
no one else arse could have gotten this many replies :D

But yea seriously....PULL UP UR PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hes a great player, but its not rocket science, get a different size mate!

Sorry the slot stays. As has been mentioned before its like Samson and his hair.... Hindy plays better when we see the slot. :lol:

PB

Bench
One disadvantage for the young scally wag, is that he is unable to do anonymous moons out of the car as his arse is too well recognised.

I also believe that Toni Carroll got very confused a couple of times when going to pack his head into the scrum with the gap in hindy's butt wider than that of between the two backrowers..... He made the mistake once, and was nicknamed sh!thead fot the rest of the tour.... :D

God-King Dean

Immortal
I know what he should do. He should get a major sponser like NIKE, Rebox or whatever & get it put on his undies & arse. You wouldn't miss it

~bedsy~

First Grade
Eelectrica said:
Now as for Hindys crack, as much as I would love to never see it ever again, what if it's like that Greek myth Samson, I think it was, who was incredibly strong then had a hair cut and was merely average? What if Hindy, by tying up the draw strings makes him merely average?
:lol:

drake

First Grade
Thank christ he doesn't have one of those tribal tatts like Crocker, y'know the one that points to the crack.

belindarae

Juniors
Believe it or not, some parra fan made a website about this very issue. There are numerous photos of this phenomenon.

They even did an interview with him where he revelaed the problem is that he does not want to do the drawstring on his pants up!!

At times I have considered writing to the Eels and requesting that doing his pants up be a performance indicator in his contract.

Tis funny though.

Latest posts