What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hindy says no to haircut

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
hindy says he has seen wayne bennet smiling a few times but will not get his hair cut. apparently there was a myth going around that hindy said he would cut his hair if wayne bennett smiled. hindy denies that he ever said that and there was no way he would cut his hair.
if this subject is in another thread i appologise. i couldn't see one.

eelz47

Coach
i know this section is on little things, but coulct the paper come up with something better

hindy will not get a hair cut

strider

Post Whore
actually my wife commented last night that she thought his hair looked smaller (on the sides) - less boofy....so she thought he'd had a bit of a tidy up cut.

Nikki

Coach
It actually goes back to a channel 9 promo earlier this year which shows Nath walking along parramatta rd and the voice over guy saying Nath will get a haircut when Bennett smiles. Words never came outta the big fellas mouth. As for it being less boofy, his mrs probably gave it a tidy up before he went into origin.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Why not just wait till his hair goes past his backside

at least that will solve the problem of his crack showing

forward pass

Coach
As he said on Sportsworld last week - he often trims it before games or even at halftime if hair is getting into his eyes.

So it is cut on an "as needed" basis..........