What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy's Blog

jayman

Juniors
damn ... there are some funny pictures on wades blog..

when did the boys go to vegas and cancun???

Hellsy

Immortal
It is legit.... there is no guesswork here...

Tri Nations final this week
Wednesday 22 November, 2006 - 12:29 by Nathan in Default

Well, we’re in the Tri-Nations final.

The team is preparing in Coogee this week and we’re staying at the Crowne Plaza – right on the beach, which is great.

We put in some hard yards last week so training is a bit lower key this week to keep us fresh for Saturday although a few of us just finished an extra weights session this morning.

I’ve had quite a bit of spare time in the last couple of days but Bonnie and Archie came over for lunch yesterday. We also walked over to the beach and had a bit of a splash. Much like his old man, Archie wasn’t too fond of the waves and found the water a bit cold. He’s standing by himself now and has taken a couple of steps in my absence.

It was Bonnie’s birthday recently (see the birthday cake photo on the MMS link). I successfully racked my brain and got her a bunch of cosmetic stuff (exfoliators, eye creams and other stuff I’m a bit dumbfounded by) – went down pretty well.

Other things you might find interesting:

Borat is a top movie – gross and politically incorrect but funny stuff;

I backed the runner up in the Melbourne Cup the other week;

I’m thinking we’re going to come out on top in a tight one on Saturday night – get behind us!
http://nathanhindmarsh.bigblog.com.au/blog.do

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nikki

Coach
I love the "successfully racked my brains" comment... :lol: :lol:

Musta hurt to miss Archies first steps tho.. Ah the life of an international..

Haynzy

First Grade
It was Bonnie’s birthday recently (see the birthday cake photo on the MMS link). I successfully racked my brain and got her a bunch of cosmetic stuff (exfoliators, eye creams and other stuff I’m a bit dumbfounded by) – went down pretty well.

I'm not convinced Hindy would know this word !!!! :lol:

Latest posts