What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

History: Italia Rugby a 13

Heritage XIII

Juniors
CQItalia, thank you.

Just a note, I find the two federations websites extremely confusing and haphazard. I can't even work out who plays in what comp etc.

Is it possible to have a simplified website with clubs all listed, comp table etc. All sections clear & concise would be great. ATM both Italian groups just confuse the crap out of me.

Thanx.

CQ Italia

Juniors
CQItalia, thank you.

Just a note, I find the two federations websites extremely confusing and haphazard. I can't even work out who plays in what comp etc.

Is it possible to have a simplified website with clubs all listed, comp table etc. All sections clear & concise would be great. ATM both Italian groups just confuse the crap out of me.

Thanx.
Various match reports/the results were published on FB, irfleague.it and rleague.it - the IRFL comp is 2 years in existence so as all these new clubs become more established/organised.

r-Evolution League 2011: 5
Magnifici Firenze
Gladiators Roma
Spartans Catania
Rex Albinea
Jaguars Padova

Coppa Italia 2011: 8
Estruschi Perugia
Grifoni Perugia
Rugby Roma
Corsari Roma
Belpasso
Briganti Librino
Catania Rugby
CUS Catania
-------
FIRL:
Anywhere between 3-6 (results/photos evident for 3 teams)

Desiderio

Juniors
Guys it's time for you to make peace. Current situation is not good for anybody, and development of the sport is in danger. Funny thing is that your national team is going to play a major role IMO next year in world cup.

Latest posts