What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiv

some11

Referee
dVpci2b.jpg

MrAnonymous

Bench
Don't believe you raw dogged a solid 8. Need pics for proof. 8s don't have aids bro, you should be good if telling the truth.

Zigwaa

Bench
Well you know what they say "Conceived a child, contracted HIV or it didn't happen"

Bazzi

First Grade
My overreaction was pretty funny :lol:

I don't really mind what I share on a public forum, she was a solid 8 though and I'm a picky person.

Pics for all the next time I get with a 7 or up :lol:

dubo

Juniors
My overreaction was pretty funny :lol:

I don't really mind what I share on a public forum, she was a solid 8 though and I'm a picky person.

Pics for all the next time I get with a 7 or up :lol:

Why discriminate, any number will be fine. What was it like the first time you made eye contact in the office after the event?

Bazzi

First Grade
Why discriminate, any number will be fine. What was it like the first time you made eye contact in the office after the event?

It was weird as f**k, we'd talk all the time before but now it feels much more forced.

Ah well, 'twas worth it.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
It was weird as f**k, we'd talk all the time before but now it feels much more forced.

Ah well, 'twas worth it.

just be straight up and ask her whether she gave you the aids

go "bitch my lymph wasnt this swollen before"

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Baz, I'd recommend the following policy: if they'd let you in bare on the first run, others have gotten the ride bare as well. Never a good sign.