What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
http://www.spiegel.de/international...ost-dangerous-man-in-the-world-a-1075060.html

Oi alien the guy is a disaster:lol: all full of his own ruthless self importance and not thinking things through.

This articles says a lot.

I don't see how you like Trump. His policies are wrong. Just wrong.

The guy is a tool.

alien if you lived over there I reckon you wouldn't want him in charge. It's easy for you to say so over here.

If you were over there alien it would be a different story.

That avatar is ugly too.

Last edited:

alien

Referee
http://www.spiegel.de/international...ost-dangerous-man-in-the-world-a-1075060.html

Oi alien the guy is a disaster:lol: all full of his own ruthless self importance and not thinking things through.

This articles says a lot.

I don't see how you like Trump. His policies are wrong. Just wrong.

The guy is a tool.

alien if you lived over there I reckon you wouldn't want him in charge. It's easy for you to say so over here.

If you were over there alien it would be a different story.

That avatar is ugly too.

don't believe everything you hear or read in the press. i've watched most of his rallies on youtube and there is no hate like some of the press would tell you. if i was american, i'd vote for him for sure. i like strong leaders, not weak apologists like obama

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
don't believe everything you hear or read in the press. i've watched most of his rallies on youtube and there is no hate like some of the press would tell you. if i was american, i'd vote him for sure

:shock::shock::shock:

The guys is going to cause World War III if he gets in.

You surely wouldn't vote for that.

Seems you only want to hear the good re Trump and not the honest brutal truth his actions will cause. Trump will bring harm to the USA.

I watched your video and I think Trump is a fool.

Trump is arrogant.

alien

Referee
:shock::shock::shock:

The guys is going to cause World War III if he gets in.

You surely wouldn't vote for that.

Seems you only want to hear the good re Trump and not the honest brutal truth his actions will cause. Trump will bring harm to the USA.

I watched your video and I think Trump is a fool.

Trump is arrogant.

how is he going to start ww3? how is he going to bring harm to the usa? he isn't a fool. he is a very intelligent and successful billionaire. he will stop america getting ripped off by a lot of other nations in trade. he will fix the out of control illegal immigration problem, which will help with national security and less drugs going into america. he will destroy islamic state

p.s. i will agree he can be arrogant - you have me there :lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Trump is just all talk.

He wouldn't live up to what he's said.

He'd be worse than when we had Gillard here.

Trump is racist.

Rabbits20

Immortal
how is he going to start ww3? how is he going to bring harm to the usa? he isn't a fool. he is a very intelligent and successful billionaire. he will stop america getting ripped off by a lot of other nations in trade. he will fix the out of control illegal immigration problem, which will help with national security and less drugs going into america. he will destroy islamic state

p.s. i will agree he can be arrogant - you have me there :lol:

He is racist, saying he won't let Muslims in. That'll cause big problems. Other countries won't want to help America at all.

Before he possibly destroys IS there would be a World War III.

Alien politicians really struggle following through with their policies. Trump would struggle.

Where will all the money come from??? It won't magically appear.

I don't think he will fix the health system at all over there or jobs. I can see through the lies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Trump cutting education is not good at all.

Really bad for families.

Sorry alien but I disagree with you re Trump.

We could be here all night and I'd still say the same thing and so would you.

alien

Referee
He is racist, saying he won't let Muslims in. That'll cause big problems. Other countries won't want to help America at all.

Before he possibly destroys IS there would be a World War III.

Alien politicians really struggle following through with their policies. Trump would struggle.

Where will all the money come from??? It won't magically appear.

I don't think he will fix the health system at all over there or jobs. I can see through the lies.

he is not a racist. he wants a TEMPORARY ban from places like iraq and syria whilst there is a large presence of islamic state terrorists there, because terrorists are trying to get into western nations. australia should stop taking in refugees from there too, because this is one of the ways the terrorists get in - they pretend to be refugees - it's like a trojan horse. it's not racist - it's just common sense. how is he going to start ww3??? he'll save money from stopping corruption and not allowing other nations to continuously rip them off. obama-care is a disaster and will be stopped. there will be more jobs because companies going overseas will have to pay tariffs if they want to sell to the american market, so they will prefer to stay in america. businesses in nations like china, mexico, vietnam whose workers get payed peanuts will probably have to pay a tariff too, so the cheap shit from overseas won't be so cheap, meaning more people in america will buy american made, meaning more companies/factories in america, meaning more jobs in america, meaning less people on welfare, meaning the government saves money. you can't see through the lies of the anti-trump people! you're not a truth seer! :( :lol:

[youtube]NZ1YRCf9pAA[/youtube]

Last edited:

alien

Referee
Trump cutting education is not good at all.

Really bad for families.

spend less on education because he will cut out the waste - it doesn't mean it will be worse, and he wants to keep education local and under parental control instead of un-elected washington bureaucrats determining what is best for the children. america spends the most on education per child, yet are ranked around 25th in the world

Rabbits20

Immortal

If he gets in he will be the most controversial in history. Unstable is a good word for it.

He will fail in most of those promises.

Trump just wants to be in power and look good just like Turnbull here in Australia. Both really just care about themselves only.

Plus there will be a World War III. There is a lot more IS than what you think alien. Trump will just stir the situation up into War. Anyone can see that who's not clouded in judgement under Trump's spell.

Saying it as you think it is isn't good as it will have ramifications.

This abortion policy will be controversial to a lot of Americans too. I'm not saying where I stand, Im just saying it'll be controversial. You know that too.

alien

Referee
If he gets in he will be the most controversial in history. Unstable is a good word for it.

He will fail in most of those promises.

Trump just wants to be in power and look good just like Turnbull here in Australia. Both really just care about themselves only.

Plus there will be a World War III. There is a lot more IS than what you think alien. Trump will just stir the situation up into War. Anyone can see that who's not clouded in judgement under Trump's spell.

Saying it as you think it is isn't good as it will have ramifications.

This abortion policy will be controversial to a lot of Americans too. I'm not saying where I stand, Im just saying it'll be controversial. You know that too.

just the other day you said you weren't following any of this stuff, and now you read a couple of articles and now you're supposedly an expert? wtf?

alien

Referee
There is a lot more IS than what you think alien. Trump will just stir the situation up into War. Anyone can see that who's not clouded in judgement under Trump's spell.

We are already at war! There animals already want to blow us up, chop our heads off, and God knows what else, but we better not fight back and defend ourselves because they might get even more evil??? :?

alien

Referee

if he only cared about himself, he would be taking the extremely large amounts of money from people and companies on offer who are willing to pay him so they can become his puppet master. he rejects them and is self-funded and is one of the only ones not controlled. he has children and grand children and wants a strong country for them. he knows his political stances can hurt his company but he is committed!

Rabbits20

Immortal
just the other day you said you weren't following any of this stuff, and now you read a couple of articles and now you're supposedly an expert? wtf?

No I am not an expert.

In the last 3-4 weeks I've heard a fair bit about Trump and on TV too.

The sight of him just annoys me tbh with you.

I do like a good politics discussion too occasionally.

I honestly thought you'd be against Trump.

I'm shocked that you're for him.

Oh well we can't agree on everything:lol::lol:

Looks like this is the thing we disagree on, lol!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts