What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that will secure the sale, I can paint it blue for you..

I'm not a very good painter though..

How is NR being bullied? He's entered a perfectly good motorbike selling thread, started abusing random people, threatened physical violence against a fellow human being and posted Nazi images.

If he behaved like that inside a bricks & mortar motorbike shop he'd be in a spot of bother...

Suck up you sad merkin,want a tissue you f**kin girl

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Noel Redmond Signs On as Rabbitohs 15,000th Member for 2013
Words: Jeremy Monahan I Photo: Jessica Charbel
Friday 7 December 2012 10:43 AM

Rabbitohs Silver Member, Noel Redmond, from Caringbah in the Sutherland Shire of Sydney, has signed on as the Rabbitohs' 15,000th Member for season 2013!
Noel came into the Rabbitohs' Membership Office this morning (Friday) to renew his Membership, and was surprised to find out that he was the 15,000th Member for the coming season.
Noel was met by Head Coach Michael Maguire and fullback Greg Inglis at the Australian Technology Park Performance Centre at Redfern Oval, and was given a tour of the training facilities.
"I've been a Rabbitohs supporter since 1972," Noel told www.rabbitohs.com.au.
"My mates followed the Bears so I decided that i would follow Souths because of the rabbit connections.
"When the Club had a few problems off the field, I decided that I had to do my bit, so I became a Member and haven't looked back since."
Noel has fond memories of Redfern Oval, after having been taken on tour of the revamped ground today by Coach Maguire.
"I remember a mud-splattered Redfern Oval being played on by a blood-splattered George Piggins and 'Lurch' O'Neill," Noel recollected.
"My favourite player of all time is Craig Coleman.
"Unfortunately my son follows the Sharks, but I know that every time I show my silver rabbit key ring that we will be the leader in terms of premiership wins for a long time.
"Maybe even forever!"
If you know of any Rabbitohs fans that are yet to Stand Above the Rest and become a Member of the Rabbitohs, why not encourage them to become part of the Rabbitohs family!
To become a Member or to renew your Membership with the Rabbitohs click here to sign up now!
For any questions on any of the 2013 Membership packages click here or call 02 8306 9922.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-di...On-as-Rabbitohs-15000th-Member-for-2013/66599

15000th+visitor.JPG

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
More than your shite of a club.

Have the club thought about using chocolate as an incentive to encourage lazy members to sign up?
They could give one m&m for every number on your membership card?

Eg. Member 15,001 gets 15001 m&ms for signing up.

But they must be red & green...

701511.jpg

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'd like to credit the new 174 members to my chocolate initiative..

That's a fine membership drive right there Muzby. But shouldn't you be a bit concerned that 15000 plus M&Ms would have a detrimental effect on the teeth of South Sydney supporters?

Oh wait...nm. Keep up the good work.

That's a fine membership drive right there Muzby. But shouldn't you be a bit concerned that 15000 plus M&Ms would have a detrimental effect on the teeth of South Sydney supporters?

Oh wait...nm. Keep up the good work.

A knights supporter talking about teeth:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
“We’re looking forward to renewing our association with the Tyrrell family and bringing the best-in-class wines to our corporate rooms and functions over the next two years.”

Why not bring it to the fans as well? It would be a significant improvement on what they normally drink.

pierced

Juniors
And in turn an improvement on what they drink in the Cessnock/Maitland area I'd be guessing. Can't wait for Don Julio to sponsor the club. Then I'd get excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.