What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
creative? lol... you mean degenerative

No.. creative.. see how price has just had a magical effect on you, allowing you to be creative and use such a big word?

The man is a genius, and he works in mysterious ways..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
This kid is a certainty for 1st grade next year:

kindergarten-grad-224x300.jpg

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
Well i guess that means no more burgess brothers stories for this year on channel 9 !
Thank f&#k for that !
Hahaha !
Only choking ...... I mean joking ! : )

Fairfax

Juniors
Did the "Slamming Sam" DVD come out a week two early? Was mum at the game? I didnt see here 300 times during the telecast.

GONZO72

Juniors
Give yourself a pat on the back, dickhead.

Hard luck Souths fans. Now we'll see how good a coach Madge is. If he can get them firing again next year after that disappointment, then he'll have proven just how good a coach he is.

Your a sad loser Jassey. Can't handle the truth.

GONZO72

Juniors
Canterbury prediction was easy anyone could see that. But your Souths one was purely out of hate for the club

Heads up bunnies fans. Reminds me when we got smithy in charge and we were always a week out till 01 to make our first GF with a decent coach.

Are you serious?

Have you not read my comments?

I was 100% correct . Souths have had a losing pedigree for 5 decades.

dubbo teacher

Juniors
So what did we get from Reynolds and Sutton when they were needed most last night??? Sutton is good behind a dominant pack. That's it.
Reynolds...what's he got apart from a kicking game? (which let him down when he needed it most last night anyway?) He doesn't run, has no speed, goes missing at vital times, is a weak link in defence and yet should be NSW halfback!!!$$???
Will people still seriously push for him for the World Cup ahead of Pearce? Or Sutton ahead of Maloney ffs?
If Easts win tonight thank their two halves. Unlike the Redfern boys they know how to produce under pressure.
Being Aboriginal, a local South Sydney junior, a Bra Boy or houso tenant might mean a lot in the Burrow but against genuine footballers those types will always be shown up as pretenders...read Nathan Merritt Origin debut or last night for that matter... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts