What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muz I'm also confused. Why do people who support other teams want to be one the souths forum. I personally couldn't give a shit what's going on at other clubs with the exception of Newcastle and only because I live there.

for me, it's all about keeping abreast of the other clubs & what's going on..

can't speak for the rest tho..

Note: for st jubbsy.... The stgeorge dragons from kogarah use to poach illawarra amateur league players for many decades, The illawarra steelers played out of wollongong city and their 1st year in professional rugby league was in 1982 in the ARL. Then in 1998 (2) professional separate identity teams in the ARL The illawarra steelers from illawarra and the stgeorge dragons from kogarah became one team in forming a merger together in 1998 to be called stgeorgeillawarra.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Note: for st jubbsy.... The stgeorge dragons from kogarah use to poach illawarra amateur league players for many decades, The illawarra steelers played out of wollongong city and their 1st year in professional rugby league was in 1982 in the ARL. Then in 1998 (2) professional separate identity teams in the ARL The illawarra steelers from illawarra and the stgeorge dragons from kogarah became one team in forming a merger together in 1998 to be called stgeorgeillawarra.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

cool story bro.. although there is one thing missing..

can you help out those at home and let us know how many premierships south sydney have won, and how many the dragons have won.

best if you put the number in brackets after the word too, just incase..

oh yes, and one more thing, are people jealous of south sydney's premierships? i'm not too sure..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Take ur head out of ur arse for one second and read this http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...rom-their-rabbitoh-rivals-20110412-1dcp9.html

Not only are fans jealous of our record so are players and officials. btw St Merge has won one (1) premiership, I didn't think it was that hard to tally up.

a) i was having a dig at oneeyedrabbitoh who finds the need to post everywhere in the forum that the rabbitohs have 20 premierships and that we are all jealous of them

b) are you really that stupid that you'd post a link to an article that completely rubbishes your insult?

don't get it? (i assume not..)

let's review...

you said:

St Merge has won one (1) premiership, I didn't think it was that hard to tally up.

the article said:
Never underestimate the rivalry between these two historic clubs. Souths have won more premierships, but St George hold the record for most consecutive titles

(hint - that's more than 1..)

may be time to find a new insult buddy as even the media recognise our history..

oh.. and i do like this.. rather apt..

Bennett's departure would not destabilise the players in their quest to repeat as champions but if the fabled coach went to Redfern, he would skulk away from the first game between them as a loser

great article, thanks for posting the link :)

Ziggy the God

First Grade
So you said that you wanted to come in here to discuss issues relating to our club and you are not trolling here like you do on the NRL forum.

I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt, and even tried to discuss things with you.

True to type, you again do the same shiate, and even post about it on the main board as some sort of victory. Bravo dickhead, you are the smartest poster on the site.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So you said that you wanted to come in here to discuss issues relating to our club and you are not trolling here like you do on the NRL forum.

I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt, and even tried to discuss things with you.

True to type, you again do the same shiate, and even post about it on the main board as some sort of victory. Bravo dickhead, you are the smartest poster on the site.

hey, i used to come in here purely to discuss football, but since your "moderator" decided in his wisdom that people should be labelled as trolls for positing something on-topic in a completely different forum, i've stopped using discretion & good manners as that is obviously what he prefers..

nb. good to know you are still reading the main forum.. i'll be sure to wave to you occasionally :)

Ziggy the God

First Grade
hey, i used to come in here purely to discuss football, but since your "moderator" decided in his wisdom that people should be labelled as trolls for positing something on-topic in a completely different forum, i've stopped using discretion & good manners as that is obviously what he prefers..

nb. good to know you are still reading the main forum.. i'll be sure to wave to you occasionally :)

You didn't need to out yourself, as we already know that, but thanks for confirming my point.

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
a) i was having a dig at oneeyedrabbitoh who finds the need to post everywhere in the forum that the rabbitohs have 20 premierships and that we are all jealous of them

b) are you really that stupid that you'd post a link to an article that completely rubbishes your insult?

don't get it? (i assume not..)

let's review...

you said:

the article said:
[/COLOR]
(hint - that's more than 1..)

may be time to find a new insult buddy as even the media recognise our history..

oh.. and i do like this.. rather apt..

great article, thanks for posting the link :)[/LEFT]
[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Are you dyslexic or thick? I said as you quoted me STmerge has won 1 (one) title, as for Stgeorge i don't know nor do I care as they do not play in the NRL. Do you understand? Probably not.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Are you dyslexic or thick? I said as you quoted me STmerge has won 1 (one) title, as for Stgeorge i don't know nor do I care as they do not play in the NRL. Do you understand? Probably not.

help me out here mate as you have obviously stuffed up in the delivery of your insult..

you are trying to say that the dragons are a club that has no history and has been around for 12 years, yes?

but your previous post in reference to the dragons clearly had a link to an article that discussed the dragons having the record for the most consecutive premierships, and a great rich history with south sydney...

so if you are going to try and use fact to back up your argument, at least pick the right article FFS...

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
help me out here mate as you have obviously stuffed up in the delivery of your insult..

you are trying to say that the dragons are a club that has no history and has been around for 12 years, yes?

but your previous post in reference to the dragons clearly had a link to an article that discussed the dragons having the record for the most consecutive premierships, and a great rich history with south sydney...

so if you are going to try and use fact to back up your argument, at least pick the right article FFS...

No dickhead that article was debuff ur idiotic no jealousy comment. As for StGeorge if you dont think a merger = a new entity then who am I to f**k with ur reality?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No dickhead that article was debuff ur idiotic no jealousy comment. As for StGeorge if you dont think a merger = a new entity then who am I to f**k with ur reality?

well aware of why you posted the article, however where you have made your error is that whilst you have used it as evidence to debunk one area, it has completely exposed and voided your other argument..

may be best to read the entire article through at first before posting next time..

it potentially will help you to stop getting frustrated and reverting to name calling too...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Puzzles me why the club didn't make any approach to Beau Henry.

It seems Maguire has a few cards up his sleeve we are yet to see. It will be interesting to see what develops in the months leading up to his commencement in the role.

correct.. i reckon there are a few unknown halves over in the ESL that maguire would be aware of..

the english invasion of souths will continue next year..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Ziggy, just pointing out my predictions usually come true...

can you give me 5 numbers, ranging between 1 and 45, as well as one more number (still ranged between 1-45).

tonight's $20m would mean i wouldn't have to turn up to work tomorrow..

2010Dragons

Bench
can you give me 5 numbers, ranging between 1 and 45, as well as one more number (still ranged between 1-45).

tonight's $20m would mean i wouldn't have to turn up to work tomorrow..

Here you go mate....26,8,12,34,16 (sup 4)
I have a better idea just send me you lotto money and I will play and win for you.:D:sarcasm:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Him coming to Souths has always been on the cards and it looks even more likely now. I am pretty sure he already owns some property in Sydney.
Not sure he is what we need tho, he cant even make the team at Leeds and i dont think he has ever played for England. If he carried any other surname i dont think we'd even be looking at him.

i'd love it if his surname was isaac..

muzby deep down wants to follow the greatest winningest rugby league team in australian history The South Sydney Rabbitohs from Redfern with (20)premierships:D

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts