What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
He can still post here. But he is a troll so all his posts get moved to the troll thread. I'm just waiting for him to run out of steam and I'll deal with this batch...

Or.. You could always actually do your job and re,ove all the getty image copyright violations in the rabbitohs sub forum so that LU doesn't face legal action from getty images..

but.. you won't..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
^^ actually i think you'll find the reason he's copping abuse has less to do with jealousy and nore to do with how everyone noticed that he's clearly incapable at being mature when moderating..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Not heard of the Cronulla Sharks?

Clearly you haven't..

They've won a competition (amco cup) and made a 1st grade grand final (1997)..

what have your mob done?

Zilch. Zero. Nada. Nothing.

Oh, you did win a court case.. But hey, you guys are sooks so it doesn't surprise me there..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I believe the OP said "winning season". An Amco Cup doesn't qualify as a winning season and neither does runner up in a Super League Grand Final.

FTR, the Amco cup later became the Panasonic Cup which South Sydney won in 81. A couple of years later than the Sharks won it as the Amco Cup.

FTR - winng season = where you finish the season having won more games than you have lost..

But i completely understand why you couln't work that out, so i won't criticise you for it..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
^^ it's interesting how by deleting replies to your post it makes you appear like you are not wrong..

anyway, to make things more interesting for the rest who are following my posts, please enjoy your stay here:

HoHumMotel.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Strange that 2007 doesn't count? Played 24 won 12 lost 12. That'd be "50% or more" by my math...

wow.. you even forgot the year you played the finals????

you'd think that lonely game would stay in your memory..

that makes it 48%..

and a fail at maths for you..

to go with your existing fails in english & moderating..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Admitted back in by default,:lol::lol::lol::lol:

correct.. default..

the nrl had strict business model guidelines for who needed to be in the comp to make it an effective competition..

you know.. the criteria around on field success, membership, finances.. the core of what makes a rugby league club..

you know.. the criteria that souffs failed to meet..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Many clubs have had gap years between premierships, even your club had not won since 1979.

no, no, no, no... last year was our first premiership, remember...

or at least that's what 99% of souffs fans keep saying when they come trolling through our forum..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
There was no criteria on membership,dont come on here trying to bullshit.

here is the criteria:

Criteria Note Weighting Measurement to
Obtain Initial Points​
1 Crowd
Numbers
(Home
Games)​
(a) 1 Ranked on a scale of
1-20, 20 being the
Club with the highest
aggregate crowd at
home games.​

2 Crowd
Numbers
(Away
Games)​
(b) 1 Ranked on a scale of
1-20, 20 being the
Club with the highest
relative aggregate
crowds at away
games.​

Competition
Points​
(c) 1 Ranked on scale of
1-20, 20 being the
Club with the best
results over the past
5 years.​

4 Gate
Receipts
(Home
Games)​
(d) 1.25 Ranked on a scale of
1-20, 20 being the
Club with the highest
gate receipts in dollar
value from home
games.​

Sponsorship
and Other
Income​
(e) 2 Ranked on a scale of
1-20, 20 being the
Club with the highest
total.​

Profitability​
(f) 1 Ranked on a scale of
1-20, 20 being the
Club with the highest​
overall profitability

taken from this legal journal:

http://geocities.ws/kenny_2039/oldnews/judge_nov_2000.PDF

which is a summary of the background, the case & the result.

membership forms a key part of section 5 (sponsorship & other income) and it was clearly detailed in the qualifying criteria (FYI - membership forms the 2nd-3rd largest stream of income for a rugby leage club, behind sponsorship (1st) and for some clubs merchandise).

so.. once again you've had your pants pulled down when trying to act all tough..

i thought you would have learned to get your facts correct by now..

oh.. and btw. membership will have a direct link to section 2 of the criteria, despite only being listed in section 5..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Club Membership had no bearing on anything.

in that link there's a 139 page document from the federal court of australia which says otherwise..

so.. we can believe that factual, legal document, or the opinion of someone who doesn't even know what years his team was in the NRL (that's you, btw..)

i know which one i'd be trusting..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hey shit for brains,News Limited breached the Trade Practices act,fact.Souths were wrongfully excluded.

Well aware of that fact, it was never in question, we were discussing the selection criteria..

Your argument is paper thin, based on heresay and childish insults..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
based on heresay, :lol::lol:

firstly, great to see that we agree on your childish insults..

secondly, yes, heresay.. we have two differing views of the facts, i provide you with a legal document to back up my side of the argument.. you, well, maybe you need to do your usual and scour the online news for some kind of article..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You stated outright in a thread that membership formed part of the criteria? You have not produced it.

have a read of the document.. i didn't provide the link just to make it look pretty..

memberships form part of criteria 5 - sponsorship & other income.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'll pop my head in and ask a very subjective question as well, while we're at it. Why are St.George-Illawarra fans the most obnoxious scum on the face of the earth?

i think it has something to do with the water in the bathrooms at kogarah..

but i could be wrong tho..

themacemaceman

Juniors
2010dragons Recently changed his name from 1979dragons. Maybe his new name should be 2010steeldragons. Anyway his entitled to his opinion I guess. Just remember my dragons friend. Opinions are like arseholes. We've all got one. The only problem is yours has a big crack in it and is full of shit.

macemaceman please try to understand their jealousy these clubs who have merged, particularly stmerge now sit on (1) premiership they relinquished their 15 premierships and their identity to be called stgeorgeillawarra formally now known as stmerge:lol:whom are a lost bunch of supporters they are so jealous we have not merged and have (20) premierships long live the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs The Pride Of The League The People's Team:D.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts