What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee_Up

Juniors
I'm confident we'll win round one and more confident we'll beat our rivals on the ladder by the end of the year.. more confident then Anasta if Fa'alogo lines up for us. I bet Nicky boy is doing his best to see that doesn't happen. Will Mason laugh at us before kick off or will he still be having nightmares of Kidwell?

O'Meley is a machine but I expect him to be hurt or suspended in the trials.

STSAE said:
Its about phonechukka.

I advised my brother and mother, both souffs members, to vote for chukka and phacwitt, it was the smart option. The were blinded by pigghead, too oldschool for the new jazzz.

Thanks for that mate.

Respec Mon.;-)

:lol: :lol:

Your Mother and Brother are supporters of "the Pride of the League" :) At least they got their sh*t together!;-)

Gee_Up said:
I'm confident we'll win round one and more confident we'll beat our rivals on the ladder by the end of the year.. more confident then Anasta if Fa'alogo lines up for us. I bet Nicky boy is doing his best to see that doesn't happen. Will Mason laugh at us before kick off or will he still be having nightmares of Kidwell?

O'Meley is a machine but I expect him to be hurt or suspended in the trials.

O"Meley = overated.

STSAE

Juniors
Newcastlerabbit said:
Your Mother and Brother are supporters of "the Pride of the League" :) At least they got their sh*t together!;-)

The dumb side of the family I call them.:p

STSAE

Juniors
Dave Q said:
We'll sort Willie out first and then we'll get the rest of 'em like shrekky baby.

Lube up Roosters.

Lube up???

Ist that what you blokes do on the mardi gras float mate???:shock:

Sonic Star

Juniors
STSAE said:
So is Ping, same age expierence etc.;-)

That's what you wish but Wings body and mind is in tip top shape, But Omeley is battered and beaten up and it was showen in the news paper all the damage and pain he has to play under, 2007 was probably his most poor season he ever had and I expect that to continue onwards with the Roosters.

Enjoy watching Wing in Souths colours, I know all us Souths fans will :cool:

Dave Q

Coach
That giant goat-headed selfish deranged idiot Willie is scared sh*$less of our Roy.

And when Shrekky baby sees the fear in big Willie's eyes he'll pi^& himself.

Rooster Blooster Dooster men

You wont handle Dave or for that matter Ben

100 years of ripping your throats

No wonder we are taunting and having a gloat.

Bend over before us schmooster filth and pay kind homage to your natural betters.

STSAE

Juniors
Sonic Star said:
That's what you wish but Wings body and mind is in tip top shape, But Omeley is battered and beaten up and it was showen in the news paper all the damage and pain he has to play under, 2007 was probably his most poor season he ever had and I expect that to continue onwards with the Roosters.

Enjoy watching Wing in Souths colours, I know all us Souths fans will :cool:

ROFLOL.

Cos the newspaper says it Sonics happy.

Pings mind???

Has he got one????:crazy:

I recall a quote from Adrian Morley once, "Pings the dumbest footballer ive ever seen". Funny thing the whole team was crying with laughter. Ping included.

You will learn.

Sonic Star

Juniors
STSAE said:
ROFLOL.

Cos the newspaper says it Sonics happy.

Pings mind???

Has he got one????:crazy:

I recall a quote from Adrian Morley once, "Pings the dumbest footballer ive ever seen". Funny thing the whole team was crying with laughter. Ping included.

You will learn.

All the Xray pictures of fractured bones and broken bones etc said it all.
All over his body, some stuff can't be fixed, he has to play with it. He's broken and busted and his best days are behind him.

STSAE

Juniors
Sonic Star said:
All the Xray pictures of fractured bones and broken bones etc said it all.
All over his body, some stuff can't be fixed, he has to play with it. He's broken and busted and his best days are behind him.

And Pings mind can be fixed????:crazy:

Broken and Busted is your argument again.

But im sure you will change the paramaters.

It is all you have left.:p

Dave Q

Coach
Anasta wont dare play because he will be coming off in a strecther.

Unleash the hell!

Unleash the fury!

Sonic Star

Juniors
Dave Q said:
Anasta wont dare play because he will be coming off in a strecther.

Unleash the hell!

Unleash the fury!

Anasta's career highlights will be him leaving on a strecther.

Dave Q

Coach
I saw him choking poor Dave, it was the dispicable act of a coward.

For his treachery, greed and his general evilness...

Anasta must not get through the game unscathed. Even if its not physical...

Emotionally, he must be eliminated from the annuls of the game once and for all.

He must be cogintively sacrificed so that we may all live long and prosper.

No Mercy Souths.

Sonic Star

Juniors
Dave Q said:
I saw him choking poor Dave, it was the dispicable act of a coward.

For his treachery, greed and his general evilness...

Anasta must not get through the game unscathed. Even if its not physical...

Emotionally, he must be eliminated from the annuls of the game once and for all.

He must be cogintively sacrificed so that we may all live long and prosper.

No Mercy Souths.

Did you see the part where he attacked our little half back, but not only did he attack him, he had to wait untill his rooster pals where holding Jermey Smith back making him defenseless before he throw a few punches at his head.

Anasta the coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts